Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Has Left His Own Privacy Asset Project - page 2. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 14
Well, I think if he is really left his own project, many people will be disappointed and they will not like that. I wonder what will happens with the project after he leaves. I hope that after he leaves the project, the project will get better and can continue every phase until the project can launch to the public. But we will see what will happen next to the project.
YouEngine has being listed in four exchanges. YouEngine will end up good, am sure about that.
The bounty allocation for bounty hunter's is quite big, and there's bounty stakes price if you decides to sell or buy stakes.
This is the third phase of the bounty, do hope John McAfee wont disappoint the bounty hunter's
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
I have no respect for McAfee since he spew hate on Bitcoin and said that all the positive stuff he said about it was there to pump the price. He's a liar and will not uphold any promise.

this is a behavior that should not exist in the world of cryptocurrencies because a fight between team members should end in something civilized so as not to harm the people who will be holding altcoin

What do you expect from someone who is drunk or on drugs most of the time?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
That's what sucks when you leverage your "value" as a project on one single person, let alone John Mcafee. The coin should be valuable and provide a real solution without needing him anyway, if not the coin was clearly just a hype train.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
This is what we call dangerous of centralized projects, especially when it is managed by one person. McAfee showed again that he is a schizophrenic person and we cannot trust his words or deeds.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
I dont know why people are still following this individual as he proved himself as a very shady and immature character. I would understand if folks would follow him for the purposes of entertainment, but taking financial advises from him and investing in projects with his involvement is just insane to be frank. Maybe for a short term to ride the hype wave, but not for any longer ffs.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Ghost already has issues even before this new issue with Josh like the plagiarism of the Whitepaper. Now he leaves the project acting as if its the noblest thing to do for a project. For all we know Ghost will be much better without him.  You couldn't expect Mcaffee to do good in crypto as he had destroyed everything he shills in crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
I can't believe he actually left or not playing a major role in the running of the project anymore, I think the reason why ghost was so hype was because of John McAfee being a part of it, many people had high hopes and expectations on ghost, no wonder the price have really drop alot, I don't get why this guy is not serious with stuff this days.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
Very often John McAfee abandons his projects and about this I have certain questions regarding the YOUENGINE project. What the situation will be with this project is unknown, If other projects to which John McAfee was involved are experiencing certain problems.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I hope he will realize that he is done in crypto, it's not his ground anymore that he can choose to play and expect to win no matter how he plays it. People have open their eyes, people might have forgiven him but they will not forget him, expect that this guy will continue to mess his reputation, and a new project coming from him might be introduce again soon.

Personality like that won't stop, they wanted the limelight just like CSW and don't think that they are done because just he left his own privacy asset project. I wouldn't be surprise if in the coming months he will come out with another project similar to this and claim that it is better than his previous project, Lol.

I don't think that he has some reputation to protect though, and it doesn't mean a thing to him, ruin or not. He will still go on his twitter making exorbitant claims and will command huge amount of money to shill for any projects that is willing to pay him.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Even before this, if anyone here has been trusting John McAfee then I’m really sorry for them Angry. This man has already done lots of things that shows that he’s not worthy of trust, so I don’t see why anyone will still be trusting him even at this time, if you still do then it’s just you that have decided to turn deaf ears to everything that has been happening for a very long time.
Yeah, he already lost his credibility many times before so I there's no way that people are going to trust him specially involving his name in a crypto project.

I even stopped trusting this guy when he started playing games with people by saying that he knows who Satoshi is and that he’s going to reveal him, but at the end that never happened. Apart from that he made some price predictions of Bitcoin that never happened, he even swore on it. This guy is not worthy to be trusted.
Even prior to that, the whole "I'm gonna eat my manhood in national TV" is totally out of this world claim. And then backing out in the last minute and then making a U-turn on bitcoin, really not to be trusted and a scammer.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
All the projects shilled by John McAfee usually end up with sad stories. Initially it pumps then FUD sets it along the line, leading to massive dump. GHOST 👻 is no exception of his shilled shitcoins, anyone investing so much in any coin based on hype should rethink. Hyped coins are for cashout only in my opinion.
He only promotes shitcoins in this market. In 2018 I saw a lot of bullshit projects promoted by him, and in the end those projects died and turned into scams. Nobs is an example, I lost a lot of money on this project and I swear I will never be interested in the projects that he fomo
It's good that I successfully sold GHOST tokens some time ago. I feel that now there would be problems with this. Yes, John McAfee turned out to be a very unreliable partner in all the endeavors and projects in which he participated. It looks like you need to stay away from all projects that are associated with his name.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
He has an entertaining personality I would say that but it doesn't work with everyone specially if you are working with other people. I kind of lost interest in what he was saying after he started promoting everything that came his way. It didn't go well for too long. If you want entertainment he is your guy but otherwise I am not sure.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
I hope he will realize that he is done in crypto, it's not his ground anymore that he can choose to play and expect to win no matter how he plays it. People have open their eyes, people might have forgiven him but they will not forget him, expect that this guy will continue to mess his reputation, and a new project coming from him might be introduce again soon.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It was not his own to start with. He was a part of it. And to say so could just been and advisor cum advertiser for the project as he do have a good following on twitter and so called crypto news network follows every of his move. The Ghost project itself was accused of plagiarizing the whitepaper from another popular privacy focused coin. The disengagement would make no difference for both the project and McAfee himself as he is a shiller and needs new projects to keep shilling.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Even before this, if anyone here has been trusting John McAfee then I’m really sorry for them Angry. This man has already done lots of things that shows that he’s not worthy of trust, so I don’t see why anyone will still be trusting him even at this time, if you still do then it’s just you that have decided to turn deaf ears to everything that has been happening for a very long time.

I even stopped trusting this guy when he started playing games with people by saying that he knows who Satoshi is and that he’s going to reveal him, but at the end that never happened. Apart from that he made some price predictions of Bitcoin that never happened, he even swore on it. This guy is not worthy to be trusted.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
McAfee should be the last person anyone associated in crypto should go into. He is just a shill guy who looks after only himself.
I wouldn't invest in any project he is associated with.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
This is for everyone who still think that John McAfee can be trusted, that man is a walking Cannon that can go off at any time, I will never trust any project from this man, I lost some money in ESH and I blame Josh ( Founder ) for trusting McAfee
i think there are mcafee related projects ln the past that also experience an issue  .

if youv been following the persons project you will knew that and theres no one to blame here if you ever you still invest on thier project  but for the people that are new to know this guy , they only got tempted because of its reputation  . in regards to their discussion  i think mcafee is the one that started an issue not josh , dunno why you guys blame josh here
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
It's over for this John McAfee, many people are holding ghost token thinking it will deliver but I knew it won't because the team aren't that great at what they do, John McAfee is a man who likes creating empty promises and fake hypes
Activity: 910
Merit: 351
McAfee is one of those people who should not be in this space. He's been doing things like this many times and I doubt it won't stop soon. I just hope nobody takes him seriously anymore. Stop paying attention to him, so he won't get money through marketing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
After seeing the news I sold all my ESH tokens and accept my losses , though it was a big loss because I bought at the ATH few months ago, it was a painful experience that I still find hard to let go but I believe I will make better money some day, McAfee and Josh are both idiots anyways
Pages:
Jump to: