Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Pump & Dump Group - page 10. (Read 3590 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 10:33:10 AM
I'm surprised he continues to do it.  Even if he is following principals and NOT buying into these before pumping up the price, it is easy to assume he is, which just generates public negativity.
Activity: 49
December 26, 2017, 10:28:36 AM
he pump coins in way nonsens
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 10:26:56 AM
People have API trading bots following his tweets. You won't get on the train before it takes off unless you hold the coins before his tweets. Like today with humaniq the price was 300% not 15 seconds after the tweet. Bot's raise the praise, lemmings thinking that they got there first buy in and the price falls back to normal just like with humaniq.
Activity: 57
December 26, 2017, 10:23:23 AM
geeze. literally took 5 minutes from his tweet for Tron to spike more than 20 percent.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 10:21:03 AM
Don't disturb yourself with all this pump and dump group they don't give right thing all the time, if you want to trade do your own personal research on the coin and you may be lucky trader with that. Those guys only make profit for themself. Do not idolize him.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 10:20:49 AM
You dont need a devil's work to win the game,joining PND groups is a risky move because exchanges are disabling these PND people.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 26, 2017, 10:13:30 AM
I really want to be his shoes.

He is buying crypo, making a tweet and dumping them. The best way to profit.

He shilled trx today. Binance is dying on trx page.
Activity: 45
December 26, 2017, 05:31:32 AM
I was caught in the act once and since then i have stopped doing anything pump and dump. Whosoever that tweeted or suggested the pump. My money still hanging on cryptopia as a result of the pump i bought.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
December 26, 2017, 12:47:17 AM
Everyone is into pump and dump these days. People don't understand how much it hurts the altcoin economy. If things like this continue, then altcoin will surely end up becoming a bubble and burst very hard. It's better to invest in coins which you think has good potential. Remember pump and dump is a scheme in which a lot of people lose so that some people can win. And if you are a small fish or a latecomer, then your chances of losing increase even more.

And as for the John Mcafee, there have been rumors that he takes a good amount of BTC to promote a coin. See this tweet: https://twitter.com/RobinSchmid11/status/944451906944028673 
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 5531
Self-proclaimed Genius
December 26, 2017, 12:45:50 AM
I don't know why he did use his famous to leverage the market , maybe he earns ton of money for it
Maybe just for the lolz.
You don't know how Social Media is like to those who got nothing to do with their money.
Pump and Dump as a group can manipulate the markets, but with Tweets, there will always be latecomers.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 12:38:14 AM
Do you think pump and dump will make profit? I don't think so, usually admin will buy first and sell it after pump.  And member get huge Lost
Activity: 130
December 26, 2017, 12:26:20 AM
I don't know why he did use his famous to leverage the market , maybe he earns ton of money for it
Activity: 24
December 26, 2017, 12:24:24 AM
I think some of the picks are decent.  Verge is good, a little over valued though.  I like REDD Coin as well for the long run.  It comes with a solid community with a lot of tech savvy developers.  Social network is solid for cryptos in the long run.  Redd coin is s imilar to steem but under valued I think the platform and tech will just get better...
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 26, 2017, 12:07:45 AM
Now many people started to follow him on twitter. He can manipulate market easily. Because when he shares a coin, people buy immediately and in 5 mins  coin makes 2X. I think he gets comission from coin owners for promoting. You dont need to join a group just turn on notifications on twitter for his account.

That doesnt matter anymore as HumanIQ ended just like usual pump and dump.
So many people lost their money and stuck in this coin because of his tweet.

Never listen anyone except yourself
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
December 25, 2017, 06:05:49 PM
Now many people started to follow him on twitter. He can manipulate market easily. Because when he shares a coin, people buy immediately and in 5 mins  coin makes 2X. I think he gets comission from coin owners for promoting. You dont need to join a group just turn on notifications on twitter for his account.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
December 25, 2017, 06:01:54 PM
The account in the video is fake. One of the i's is a lowercase L.

There isn't any video about it, and in any case, i would never believe in him again, i have saw that on reddit there are screenshots about him asking for a fee of 20 btc + 15% of the total supply in order to pump a shitcoin.

That is not fair, obviously that it is not.

he is making a bunch of money just for pumping dust that has some "value" that no one believes on.

This seriously need to stop, a lot of people lost money today because they entered later to the pump
Activity: 101
December 25, 2017, 05:53:21 PM
Don't believe this pump and dump groups.Also McAfee losing his value and just being as a pumper.There are rumors that he is taking commission and pumping coins and there is a video to prove his conversation on social media. I don't believe this guy anymore

The account in the video is fake. One of the i's is a lowercase L.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 25, 2017, 04:34:58 PM
how can i join his Pump & Dump Group?

pump and dump groups are like pyramid systems, those at the top have faster information they dump the coins on those that bought later.

regards
Activity: 4
December 25, 2017, 03:41:47 PM
To those of you that have been getting his tweets and then immediately buying the coin on an exchange, are most of you profiting?  For example say he tweets a coin that is 5 cents.  I mean when you go buy it, does it automatically move so fast to say 8 cents already or not?

The other thing is my thoughts would be how about immediately buy the coin when he tweets it... say buy 1000 dollars worth.  Then watch the price go up.  Then say the price doubles... you keep watching but the moment it starts dropping... you immediately sell.  Or you set a goal such as okay buy 1000 dollars worth... once it goes up 50 or 100 percent, you immediately sell it no matter what to lock in the profit.  Thoughts on that?  So if this coin does go all the way down, well you locked in your profit by selling it back immediately.  Or of course if you held it and it goes higher etc... well you missed out but you locked in your profit.  Surely ppl do this?

Does anyone here think he will recommend a coin that isn't under 1 dollar?  Every coin he recommend is basically cents etc.

See my first post below. The problem is that by the time u see his tweet, get to the coin, and buy the coin: it's already skyrocketed in price and you'll likely buy it at way too high price and will end up with a loss, and possibly a huge one. Timing is so tight on this it's way risky. Also apparently there's bots that react to his tweets which makes things move super fast.

The only way to really win is to already have the coin he's gonna tweet and have a sale order in place at 2x etc.

lol @op. Don't go chasing his tweets. Chances are you'll be too slow and the exchange too laggy thus you'll lose.
Activity: 34
December 25, 2017, 02:57:39 PM
When it comes to investing in crypto currency the best thing is do your own research about the project and the dev team. Just because someone famous is supporting the project does not make it one. It is extremely easy in crypto currency world to manipulate investors mind and rob them of their money as it is still an unregulated market. I foresee that with rise of such incidents, crypto currency markets will soon invite regulations from authorities and am not really sure if that will be a good or bad thing for crypto investors.

i totally agree with do your own research.
Pages:
Jump to: