Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Releasing an ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ Token - page 3. (Read 415 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
We really don't know what to expect from this guy. He is passionate about cryptocurrency I give him that but he doesn't need to do these kind of shits. Seriously, there is no need to add another hype token to the hundreds of useless altcoins.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
This will be a Utility Token or Security Token or just a joke. It should be appreciated that these parents provide strong support for the crypto currency. But the purpose and benefits of this token we do not know what it will be for later
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
While he owned a decentralized exchange, now launching his own token with an "out-of-the-box" name. This guy right here is a long time supporter of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. He promised to eat his own d*** if Bitcoin doesn't reach $1 million dollars by the end of 2020. However, Donald Trump would likely gonna ban Bitcoin if it breaches $100k.

I don't know about this ladies and gentlemen, but I have a question for all of you. What do you think about McAfee's new token? Let me know about your thoughts, opinions or feedback about this one.
John McAfee is a comedian in the entire crypto space and you should not take anything he says seriously as he likes to do things out of the box and he knows there will be some dumb people who will be purchase his new token, he already pulled some token stunts by promoting scam tokens and these sort of meme tokens are already there in the market like TrumpCoin (TRUMP)  PutinCoin (PUT) and many others and those have valuation too so why not another token from a joker  Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
O.m.f.g haha, does that guy know NO bounds?!? i mean i guess we knew the answer to that but holy hell
He really likes to come out swinging when he does things eh? Cheesy
I mean what else does a person say?    safe to say i wont be buying any personally...   lol
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

John McAfee is releasing a new token which will soon be trading on his own decentralized exchange. The token is called “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself.”

Recently, we’ve seen many memes online about the notorious sex trafficker and financier Jeffrey Epstein who mysteriously committed suicide on August 10th, 2019 while in his jail cell. The actual story behind his death remains subject to conjecture and conspiracy, with many finding it hard to believe that such a high-profile prisoner was able to end his own life while under surveillance.

Source link for the news here

The good ol' John Freakin' McAfee strikes again!

While he owned a decentralized exchange, now launching his own token with an "out-of-the-box" name. This guy right here is a long time supporter of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. He promised to eat his own d*** if Bitcoin doesn't reach $1 million dollars by the end of 2020. However, Donald Trump would likely gonna ban Bitcoin if it breaches $100k.

I don't know about this ladies and gentlemen, but I have a question for all of you. What do you think about McAfee's new token? Let me know about your thoughts, opinions or feedback about this one.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: