Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Says Bitcoin Waking Up Again - page 5. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 22
August 05, 2019, 07:32:58 AM
It is not good to rely on somebody else's call. Whether it is McAfee or any predictor. Listen to all but follow your strategy. Blindly do not fall for anybodies tweet or signal.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 05, 2019, 07:29:48 AM
John McAfee is an interesting person but I don't know if he is right about Bitcoin. It would be great so I hope his speculations are true. According to McAfee - I recommend to check this article
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
August 05, 2019, 06:52:40 AM
McAfee has the reputation to speak up crazy things. Don't take his words that seriously. I see why people again started to talk about bitcoin. Today the price is $11,710 meaning bitcoin is setting up a bullish trend.

These are the same people who will tell you about a million dollar bitcoin price and when the bear will start hitting the market then they will say bitcoin is a bubble. Do your own due diligence. Bitcoin is here to stay. 1 Btc = 1 Btc always.
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
August 05, 2019, 06:48:55 AM
Well!! Popular cryptocurrency expert john McAfee says that bitcoin is waking up again.

According to John McAfee, “BTC waking up again. Up and down but long term steady growth is apparent”

What's your point of view on this?
Pages:
Jump to: