Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee Will Stop ICO Promotion Services - page 2. (Read 240 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
It comes as no surprise to me that they are coming after him. They hate cryptos and what it stands for.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Cybersecurity pioneer and eccentric digital currency advocate John McAfee, who has long been a digital token promoter have revealed today that he will not promote ICO again because of the perceived "threat" of the Securities and Exchange Commission. Mcafee revealed this through social media on his Twitter hand.

ICOs are soon dead anyways. The crypto projects that have intrinsic value are so hard to find. I guess in the long run only 4-5 chains or DAGs will stand up and stay.

McAffee was a pump and dump advocate too, and he lost all credit to me.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
maybe john mcafee has other reasons than security.
which is sure if he promotes an ico and apparently ico it fails then his reputation will be disrupted. because not all ico that he promotes succeed there is slow to develop.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
Cybersecurity pioneer and eccentric digital currency advocate John McAfee, who has long been a digital token promoter have revealed today that he will not promote ICO again because of the perceived "threat" of the Securities and Exchange Commission. Mcafee revealed this through social media on his Twitter hand.
Pages:
Jump to: