Pages:
Author

Topic: Join bitcoin-fortune new lottery game [Update] - page 2. (Read 2580 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Your site does not work. Whenever I click anything it just tells me to log in. When I click the Facebook connect (seriously?) button, nothing happens.

Also, how does your provably fair system work? Is it explained anywhere?
hi our site work without problem ,if any one have the same problem please report the problem

We will add soon as possible an other section in the site with provably fair algo, FAQ and support section

We start this game 2 days ago , we are new and all suggestion and feedback are welcome

My bad. It was a browser script I had enabled which was causing the Facebook button to fail. I really hate that you chose to integrate the site with Facebook, though. Why not make an option to sign up anonymously?
we will add other signing methode asp
Activity: 107
#1 Diggit.io Investor
Your site does not work. Whenever I click anything it just tells me to log in. When I click the Facebook connect (seriously?) button, nothing happens.

hi our site work without problem ,if any one have the same problem please report the problem

We will add soon as possible an other section in the site with provably fair algo, FAQ and support section

We start this game 2 days ago , we are new and all suggestion and feedback are welcome

My bad. It was a browser script I had enabled which was causing the Facebook button to fail. I really hate that you chose to integrate the site with Facebook, though. Why not make an option to sign up anonymously?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
i dont trust this website for the simple reason OP cant speak proper english, no offense
sorry for my english ,first im no op
and if i speak proper frensh you will trust me?
It's your choice to dont trust

Thank you for your interest

what is frensh ?
and what do u mean u aint OP ?
Bitcoin Fortune, a simple and basic bet game
Make a first Bitcoin deposit, create or join a game and place a bet. A winner is picked randomly in each game in less than one minute!
Once you make a deposit, you can view your games and bets in « Notifications » window. Good luck with the bets!

Join now ----> http://bitcoin-fortune.com

minimum deposit 0.0005 btc

Good luck

Activity: 107
#1 Diggit.io Investor

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i will give 0.001 btc for the first 10 join http://bitcoin-fortune.com and give me the deposit adresse

let me try Smiley

12pqzgceoH7ZhrTMSEJT8Q6XrE2aFSNoaP
Bitcoin Fortune, a simple and basic bet game
Make a first Bitcoin deposit, create or join a game and place a bet. A winner is picked randomly in each game in less than one minute!
Once you make a deposit, you can view your games and bets in « Notifications » window. Good luck with the bets!

Join now ----> http://bitcoin-fortune.com

minimum deposit 0.0005 btc

Good luck
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
but this looks like a dice with the winning chance, and it is a lottery?
so if I buy two 50% , I may not win,isn't it?
so the game is realy simple
You can create or join a game ,you can join many game in the same time
but you can't join the same game two time (only one ticket by game)
Its a game with player vs player
and the winner is picked rondomly
alright,now I understand it, I may check it later
i will give 0.001 btc for the first 10 join http://bitcoin-fortune.com and give me the deposit adresse
chaoman you already wined 0.0002 0.0002 and 0.0004
Once you make a deposit, you can view your games and bets in « Notifications » window.

Where is this? I played several games and do not know where the results are.

you already win 0.0002
when you click in you photo you can see your bet and your win
many of your bet are with 4/8/10 player
then the game have not started waiting for other players
how it works?

i can't foud game rule
simple and easy ,when the game is ready and all player joined it , bitcoin-fortune pick randomly one of the players , and this player will get all the other bet
so if you join a game with 4 players and you bet 0.001 when you win you get 0.004
Activity: 224
Once you make a deposit, you can view your games and bets in « Notifications » window.

Where is this? I played several games and do not know where the results are.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
how it works?

i can't foud game rule
It says there is a 5% games fee. Can you explain this? Is it 5% of the total withdraw?
yes of total withdraw and we hope to down it to 1% in the futur
Activity: 224
It says there is a 5% games fee. Can you explain this? Is it 5% of the total withdraw?
i dont trust this website for the simple reason OP cant speak proper english, no offense
sorry for my english ,first im no op
and if i speak proper frensh you will trust me?
It's your choice to dont trust

Thank you for your interest
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
but this looks like a dice with the winning chance, and it is a lottery?
so if I buy two 50% , I may not win,isn't it?
so the game is realy simple
You can create or join a game ,you can join many game in the same time
but you can't join the same game two time (only one ticket by game)
Its a game with player vs player
and the winner is picked rondomly
Pages:
Jump to: