Pages:
Author

Topic: Join hands to Sign a petition against DT member "The Pharmacist" - page 2. (Read 1005 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
What is this thread doing here?
Shouldn't it be in Meta?

Being someone accused of writing high number lengthy irrelevant posts ,you at least should know how the boards in forum work.Meta == Something related to forum Reputation == Something related to a person/service.Either way I guess you're back. Smiley

Regarding the poll itself, I don't think it makes a lot of sense. The_Pharmacist may have abused the trust system (or he may not), but the poll results will likely be heavily skewed anyway. How come? Because people who don't know who this member is won't vote, and that would the wisest and most reasonable policy. On the other hand, if he gave a negative trust to someone who really deserved it, they will evidently vote against him. Is this what you are hoping for? Just in case, I'm neutral here and I didn't vote. As I see it, you should rather talk to those who made him a DT member and let them decide for themselves
Rather,look for the motive behind the 'negative trust'.Don't you care about the forum and quality of the posters ? If yes,you'd vote against Pharmacist that is in support of the forum.

Answer the POLL above and lets see the whats happens  Cheesy
Nothing will happen.

72.7% of the votes agree that The Pharmacist is a not deserving DT Member  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Shouldn't it be in Meta?

Being someone accused of writing high number lengthy irrelevant posts ,you at least should know how the boards in forum work.Meta == Something related to forum Reputation == Something related to a person/service.Either way I guess you're back. Smiley

Regarding the poll itself, I don't think it makes a lot of sense. The_Pharmacist may have abused the trust system (or he may not), but the poll results will likely be heavily skewed anyway. How come? Because people who don't know who this member is won't vote, and that would the wisest and most reasonable policy. On the other hand, if he gave a negative trust to someone who really deserved it, they will evidently vote against him. Is this what you are hoping for? Just in case, I'm neutral here and I didn't vote. As I see it, you should rather talk to those who made him a DT member and let them decide for themselves
Rather,look for the motive behind the 'negative trust'.Don't you care about the forum and quality of the posters ? If yes,you'd vote against Pharmacist that is in support of the forum.

Nothing will happen.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
As all of you know, "The Pharmacist" is abusing the trust system. You can see more of the details here
-snip
No.
Join hands with me to stop this shit from him.
No. Kick your own ass with your own BS.

This poll is invalid. Get lost.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
On the other hand, if he gave a negative trust to someone who really deserved it

no , not all the people deserve it

But that's the whole point

That's what I'm trying to tell you exactly. It may well be true that not all the people that he painted red deserve it, but that doesn't make the whole idea any more valid and legitimate on this account. If even just one member fully deserved to be given red trust and he votes against Pharmacist, that instantly renders the whole poll invalid, null and void, end of story. This doesn't mean that he is not butthurt or didn't abuse the trust system or whatever (honestly, I don't know), this just shows why such polls are inherently useless and meaningless

Shouldn't it be in Meta?

Being someone accused of writing high number lengthy irrelevant posts ,you at least should know how the boards in forum work.Meta == Something related to forum Reputation == Something related to a person/service.Either way I guess you're back

If you have issues with the quality of my posts (as well as their quantity, for that matter), fire up a separate thread somewhere and we will discuss it there. I dare you to make such an accusation yourself (don't hide behind passive tenses). As simple as it gets (and don't forget to include links to my posts which you consider irrelevant, meaningless, or just outright spammy)
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

Shouldn't it be in Meta? Regarding the poll itself, I don't think it makes a lot of sense. The_Pharmacist may have abused the trust system (or he may not), but the poll results will likely be heavily skewed anyway. How come? Because people who don't know who this member is won't vote, and that would the wisest and most reasonable policy. On the other hand, if he gave a negative trust to someone who really deserved it, they will evidently vote against him. Is this what you are hoping for? Just in case, I'm neutral here and I didn't vote. As I see it, you should rather talk to those who made him a DT member and let them decide for themselves
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
As all of you know, "The Pharmacist" is abusing the trust system. You can see more of the details here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28522705

Join hands with me to stop this shit from him.

Pages:
Jump to: