Pages:
Author

Topic: Join my DISCORD server for BUSINESS and ENTERTAINMENT - page 2. (Read 599 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
No personally I do not like the DISCORD to use.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1498
I was using it while I was playing computer games to stay in touch with my friends, It is a popular program designed for gamers, What distinguishes discord program from other than social networking programs are the multiple servers, as these servers include thousands of people around the world and not only in the field of games, but in all fields, and even there are a lot of crypto companies, investors and traders inside.
Activity: 271
Merit: 15
How would you compare Discord and Telegram, our project is trying to decide this now

New members are most welcome to join my server! Business and entertainment.

Telegram is great for sharing info with your community and having a public/private chat on the side.

Discord is great for opening multiple channels for a more categorized sharing of information and it has all the benefits that Telegram serves. Discord is better for managing bigger information that ought not to be lost and should be easy to access.
Activity: 4
No, I don't use DISCORD.
Activity: 40
Merit: 6
telegram is better than discord
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
I don't use Discord because it is inconvenient for me. In addition, I have other social networks that I have enough. Sorry Undecided
copper member
Activity: 98
How would you compare Discord and Telegram, our project is trying to decide this now
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
nope never had discord because i dont usually communicate in other platforms ,i only use email and messenger.

for privacy purposes .that is the sole reason.
Activity: 50
I do not have a server, but I use Discord to communicate with friends
Activity: 5
I am huuuuge discord user and I am sort of in love with it. I had struggled with skype, and was paying money to use teamspeak back in the days but that is not an option for me. Discord not only fixed those issues but overall I also think their service is better.
Activity: 6
I'd always use discord for gaming. Finding team mates in multiplayer games is easy. Staying updated in news or upcoming changes in the game. Btw your idea is interesting.  Cheesy
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
I only use discord to playing game, but I will join to see if this group is good.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Hello! This is ideas500k

I am running a Discord server for Business and Entertainment ideas.

Feel free to join if you would like to showcase your project, discuss, support, give/get feedback or testing, network or simply lurk.

here is the invite link - https://discord.gg/bTNQ4px   
i only use discord for online gaming since we are being required to create and use discord while playing my online game but for other use?no I’m not
I will certainly join, but still discord is not convenient to use in this sphere.
Big check for this
I like it for you can create many separate channels with custom setups for whatever you want, you can add tons of different bots.

It is easy to send PM's, start video chats, create groups, the server hierarchy is very clear, you can customize roles and give very sophisticated rights to your users.

You can also join voice chats, you can have secret channels. You can add your custom emojis, GIF avatar, you can even create relays between different servers and medium of communication.

And this is just a brief overview of Discord.

Join my server, I am all about business and entertainment.
Activity: 11
I will certainly join, but still discord is not convenient to use in this sphere.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
everyone is just trying means to keep up with the community but discord has not been has effective as telegram, Personally i dont enjoy it. It is believed that discord is secure but most chat app users will seek convenience.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Hello! This is ideas500k

I am running a Discord server for Business and Entertainment ideas.

Feel free to join if you would like to showcase your project, discuss, support, give/get feedback or testing, network or simply lurk.

here is the invite link - https://discord.gg/bTNQ4px   

Good initiative especially if a lot of experienced entrepreneurs are going to join the servers.
There are always needs and space for advice to any start up entrepreneur which is going to create a new path for improvement to their ideas or businesses.
Feel free to join my server if you would like to showcase your project, discuss any topic, support others, give/get feedback or testing for something, grow your network or simply find new ideas and entertain yourself!

link below

HOW TO JOIN MY SERVER
Step 1 - Join my server https://discord.gg/bTNQ4px  
Step 2 - ? ? ? ?
Step 3 - PROFIT!

I recommend you scroll up the chat when joining to find out cool info!
Pages:
Jump to: