Pages:
Author

Topic: Join Pi Network and be a part of the crypto revolution - page 2. (Read 171 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Lol! Pi network is a scam beyond your imagination! It's less of a crypto scam and more of a KYC scam.

Ask yourself a simple question! If anyone in the world can use their smartphones and start mining a coin for free, why would anyone else buy that coin from exchanges against money? Wouldn't they mine it from their mobile phone? If you get the answer to this question,, you will also understand that Pi coins will never have real value.

Also, you need to do an extensive KYC in order to use the mined Pi coins, so if you like to maintain your privacy, avoid this project like a plague.

Don't mind them, they want to pretend as though they don't know that that coin pi is a very big scam. I wonder what will even make them believe that they can ever get any meaningful thing from it. Even if they decide to launch that coin today, with the volume of coin already in the hands of people, they will crash that coin to zero

So how did these people manage to get their hands on such huge amount of pi? Because I always sees the whole pi mining thing as slow and very restricted. I actually have a close relative that has been mining pi for quite a long time and he doesn't have such a big amount that you are referring to.
Could it be some part of the team members or the very early adopters.
The only thing I find very discouraging is the time it has taken them to launch mainnet and be traded. I don't any scam that will waste so much time, scammers are usually quick to get the money and disappear, certainly not the way pi is operating in.
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Lol! Pi network is a scam beyond your imagination! It's less of a crypto scam and more of a KYC scam.

Ask yourself a simple question! If anyone in the world can use their smartphones and start mining a coin for free, why would anyone else buy that coin from exchanges against money? Wouldn't they mine it from their mobile phone? If you get the answer to this question,, you will also understand that Pi coins will never have real value.

Also, you need to do an extensive KYC in order to use the mined Pi coins, so if you like to maintain your privacy, avoid this project like a plague.

Don't mind them, they want to pretend as though they don't know that that coin pi is a very big scam. I wonder what will even make them believe that they can ever get any meaningful thing from it. Even if they decide to launch that coin today, with the volume of coin already in the hands of people, they will crash that coin to zero
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
It has been year since the pi network was introduced but the coin still has no value. With the huge amount of people mining pi since it was introduced, the supply would mostly be around a hundred million to a billion so don't expect that a single unit of it would be the likes of bitcoin and ethereum.

The coin still doesn't have any value? I thought there are rumors of people selling their coin and they were even making mockery of people like us who have not been minting it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
Greetings, Bitcointalk community!

I am excited to share with you an incredible opportunity to participate in Pi Network, a rapidly growing new cryptocurrency. Pi Network aims to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone by allowing users to mine Pi from their mobile phones without draining battery or consuming unnecessary resources.

Stop spouting bullshit. This shit token isn’t new because this Pi Network was announced last 2018 and until now this bullshit mining still doesn't materialize on a mainnet or gives real value to the tokens. Stop daydreaming.

I am afraid that when you see enough reasons to join it will be too late, so don't delay and start mining today - https://www.touristmaker.com/pi-network-invitation-code/

Lmao, this crap mining is existing fpr 5 years without any value at all. The link seems suspicious too so I will warn other user here to not click your invitation link.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Why should you join Pi Network? Here are a few reasons:

User-friendly: With an intuitive interface, Pi Network has made cryptocurrency mining accessible to anyone. No advanced technical knowledge required!

Growth potential: As an early-stage cryptocurrency, Pi Network offers the opportunity to get involved from the start. As the community grows, the potential for Pi's value appreciation increases.

Security and reliability: The Pi Network team consists of security and cryptography experts, ensuring the protection of your data and transactions.

Download the Pi Network app from your mobile app store.
Start mining Pi Network every day with just a tap of a button.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to be a part of this exciting crypto revolution. Together, we can build a more inclusive and decentralized financial future!

I still see the Pi Network as a coin that still has no value. I'm not saying it's a scam project but I see that Pi Network still doesn't have a reason for me to join.
Some of the reasons you've mentioned weren't something I should join. User friendly, Growth potential and Security and reliability are common reasons of all the projects I have encountered.  Undecided
Some are scam projects and some are successful.

I am afraid that when you see enough reasons to join it will be too late, so don't delay and start mining today - https://www.touristmaker.com/pi-network-invitation-code/
Activity: 1456
Merit: 291
https://duelbits.com/

User-friendly: With an intuitive interface, Pi Network has made cryptocurrency mining accessible to anyone. No advanced technical knowledge required!

Growth potential: As an early-stage cryptocurrency, Pi Network offers the opportunity to get involved from the start. As the community grows, the potential for Pi's value appreciation increases.

Security and reliability: The Pi Network team consists of security and cryptography experts, ensuring the protection of your data and transactions.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to be a part of this exciting crypto revolution. Together, we can build a more inclusive and decentralized financial future!

I still see the Pi Network as a coin that still has no value. I'm not saying it's a scam project but I see that Pi Network still doesn't have a reason for me to join.
Some of the reasons you've mentioned weren't something I should join. User friendly, Growth potential and Security and reliability are common reasons of all the projects I have encountered.  Undecided
Some are scam projects and some are successful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
It has been year since the pi network was introduced but the coin still has no value. With the huge amount of people mining pi since it was introduced, the supply would mostly be around a hundred million to a billion so don't expect that a single unit of it would be the likes of bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
https://imgur.com/yw8HFn9
I would like to know if you are a member of the Project? If so please help me sell the tokens received from the app.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Greetings, Bitcointalk community!

I am excited to share with you an incredible opportunity to participate in Pi Network, a rapidly growing new cryptocurrency. Pi Network aims to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone by allowing users to mine Pi from their mobile phones without draining battery or consuming unnecessary resources.

But here's the best part! By joining using my invitation code, both of us will receive a bonus. Just follow these steps:

If you have any questions or need further information, feel free to reply to this post. I'm here to assist!

Let's join forces and mine Pi Network together!
BGM20Biel
Pages:
Jump to: