Pages:
Author

Topic: Joined lots of air drops, when will I start seeing coins? - page 2. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
Hi, so I've been joining any air drops that will let me (not paying 0,00001 Eth to join) over the past couple of weeks but so far, the only one to actually pay out anything to my Myetherwallet address is Ethereum Platinum (thanks!)

Is it standard practice for most of these air drops to never pay out anything or am I just being an impatient dick? Cheesy

Cheers,

Fileiro.
I join 18 aidrops. And receive about 4 aidrops: POSTOKEN, EUROBITS, ELEPHANT, RYDBERG... Another i choose bounty for twitter or signature campaign. Huge of people join it. "Early bird gets the worm!" - Remmember that. I really hate DALE and YellowToken way distribution their aidrop ( Marvel too)
Activity: 177
Merit: 102
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Hi, so I've been joining any air drops that will let me (not paying 0,00001 Eth to join) over the past couple of weeks but so far, the only one to actually pay out anything to my Myetherwallet address is Ethereum Platinum (thanks!)

Is it standard practice for most of these air drops to never pay out anything or am I just being an impatient dick? Cheesy

Cheers,

Fileiro.

It really varies from one to the next, most will say in their threads their conditions for paying out and how long it should take, if not you can try join any other communication channels they may have such as telegram or slack, but overall in my experience most take at least a couple weeks and many don't pay out.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io

Cheers,

Fileiro.
Pages:
Jump to: