Pages:
Author

Topic: Joining my first Bounty Campaign in Bitcointalk - page 4. (Read 410 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
My first campaign turned out to be legit so i was quite happy about it. But I waited too long for it to be listed to an exchange. For me, it was a promising coin. When it got listed, it didnt get enough attention. Most of the people dumped their tokens and then slowly its value just died. I didn't getvto sell my tokens. I still have it until now. But it is of no value already. I hope the developers will do something about it. But for now, there really isn't anything to do.

Thanks for sharing your story, really happy to hear that your first campaign was a success. Hoping my experience will be the same as yours. It's really rewarding when it pays back all your hard work into it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
My first campaign turned out to be legit so i was quite happy about it. But I waited too long for it to be listed to an exchange. For me, it was a promising coin. When it got listed, it didnt get enough attention. Most of the people dumped their tokens and then slowly its value just died. I didn't getvto sell my tokens. I still have it until now. But it is of no value already. I hope the developers will do something about it. But for now, there really isn't anything to do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
for my first bounty, I'm pretty glad I can get paid first even though it's small. rank also affects the result of bounty signature. but if we have a social media that has a lot of friendship and follower, it will make bounty results more leverage. I suggest you to try join in many social media campaign.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
good luck bro  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
My first campaign was Utrust and it's was really successful, though I had to wait for few month for my reward. But anyway it motivated me for futher work. So it's always good to start from something positive, otherwise you can loose your faith.
Activity: 252
My first bounty seems to finish is blockshipping that is currently i joined. So like you in wishing to turn thing to good. Be a successfull project and got soft cap or even hard cap of the sales. Hope that after the sales they paid my wor and gain some profit. Im good with that
Activity: 196
Hi everyone, it's my first time joining a Bounty campaign with Telegram and signature campaigns as well. Hoping that this project will be a success since it is a very promising project.
How was your first campaign like? Would be happy to read your story.
Pages:
Jump to: