Pages:
Author

Topic: jour-cards.com rsexchanger.net - page 2. (Read 9254 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 24, 2014, 09:30:26 AM
I wonder why queenfrances^ the guy above me was left a negative feedback. Although I dont know current situation of jour-cards. But I happen to make a purchase at jour-cards last month. And it was smooth.

P.s no affiliation with jour-cards. But they delivered as promised.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 23, 2014, 01:54:37 PM
This two sites says they're selling Skype vouncer and other services for bitcoins.

Of course they're scams.

Googled before I tried but didn't find anything.

I'm hoping that if I open a thread here it will be in the search results when one google for the sites.
jour-cards.com rsexchanger.net
jour-cards rsexchanger

JOUR-CARDS is 100% Legit bro. I bought today cashu 10$ and it was send by my email and I put in my cashu funds I got 10$ funds now. Also today I got scammed in RSEXCHANGER.NET 10$ cashu. I made a mistake I went 1st to FUCKING RSEXCHANGER.NET before the JOUR-CARDS...UP FOR JOUR-CARDS AND ANYBODY WHO CAN READ THIS DON'T GO TO FUCKING RSEXCHANGER. NET THEY ARE 100% SCAMMER.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 02, 2014, 09:10:07 AM
Just came here to say I bought $10 playstore card at jour-cards.com and it was delivered to me within 30 minutes of order! I would say they aren't scam.
Activity: 1
October 26, 2014, 07:03:17 AM
I Was scammed on rsexchanger.net
No soy el unico estafado, hay más casos.
I'm not the only one scammed, there are more cases.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2azuxl/rsexchangernet_scam/
Activity: 43
October 25, 2014, 05:20:57 PM
Was scammed on rsexchanger.net for 0.2BTC on 15-OCT-2014. Never sent my paypal and live support would end my chat when I asked about this.
Activity: 3
September 08, 2014, 07:19:18 AM
Well did you purchase from us befote skype items?? Try it before saying scams because we provide skype vouchers 1$,5$,10$,25$ and 50$ and selling with bitcoin,perfect money,webmoney,,,,,etc

Why you are saying scam?Huh If you didnt try jour-cards.com or you just have a store and you know our store is high sales rating and you want to say bad comments about it.

However our delivery method is by email within 5-15 minutes
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 05, 2014, 10:11:54 AM
This two sites says they're selling Skype vouncer and other services for bitcoins.

Of course they're scams.

Googled before I tried but didn't find anything.

I'm hoping that if I open a thread here it will be in the search results when one google for the sites.
jour-cards.com rsexchanger.net
jour-cards rsexchanger
Pages:
Jump to: