Pages:
Author

Topic: Journey from gambling to trading - page 16. (Read 2857 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 31, 2018, 07:24:06 AM
Depending on how you trade it is still gambling.

You are like betting the price will move on the direction you bet.

Would you also call trading with TA gambling too? I thought once a trade placed is a product of some analyses, then it isn't gambling. In gambling it's either head or tail and you're definitely on one side of the bargain, but in trading, you're on both sides technically as you set TP prices and SL prices should things not go as planned and you're taken out of the trade.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
October 31, 2018, 06:42:13 AM
Depending on how you trade it is still gambling.

You are like betting the price will move on the direction you bet.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
October 31, 2018, 06:24:36 AM
When i started trading i didn't know about money management , risk to reward , psychology and many things
I was just putting money and watching that i would make profit after some days i made a huge loss and i knew after losing that i was gambling

So you're one of those noob's who simply think that they can get huge amount of money here. You thought that this is a get rich quick scheme. Its a hard and expensive lesson to learn, isn't it? For sure you FOMO as well at the end of the year, sadly though the sentiments have changed. And now you realized what you have done, but its not too late.

now i am have learnt many things about trading and now making little profits
My last saying is never put your hard earned money in to market before learning , it will take lot of time and effort to make profits   

Exactly, you need to work very hard here. There's no magic or secret here, everything is written on the board. Work your ass off and get the rewards and learn through your mistakes and let experience be your best teacher.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
When i started trading i didn't know about money management , risk to reward , psychology and many things
I was just putting money and watching that i would make profit after some days i made a huge loss and i knew after losing that i was gambling
now i am have learnt many things about trading and now making little profits
My last saying is never put your hard earned money in to market before learning , it will take lot of time and effort to make profits, 1st learn then earn don't c profits while learning     
Pages:
Jump to: