Pages:
Author

Topic: JP Morgan says Bitcoin is fraud and will blow up ???? - page 2. (Read 808 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   JP Morgan did not said that, he died long time ago, it is one of directors in that company or corporation. Here is what I saw
in theguardian:
"Jamie Dimon claims cryptocurrency is only fit for use by drug dealers, murderers and people living in North Korea"
   It is how much he knows about bitcoin community.
   But people have a right to their own opinion, it is what I think. I heard about JP Morgan before, but after so many mentions
here on forum I needed to search more and find what is JP Morgan and it is:"J.P. Morgan & Co. is a commercial and investment
banking institution" He is in opposite team, his job is to spread lies about bitcoin and to try to slow down bitcoin somehow.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
Do not believe in JP Morgan ..; they are trying to make a new ICO themselves : https://www.jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum -- so funny !!
ANd China is not the only marketr in the world and they won't be able to forbidden a long time ...

China is one of the biggest contributor on BTC. If exchange will be ban on their country, then mining industry might be affected. What is the purpose of mining while you can exchange it? Maybe this is the reason why bitcoin is now dumping. Chinese are now exiting BTC
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
That's kind of troubling. I'm not saying Dimon is right, but along with the crash, this could lead people to panic sell, which would induce another crash. I still believe Bitcoin will normalize to 5k, but recent events have been really tough.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
You guys really think that Exchanges Trade -real- BTC and Altcoin??

It are just 0's en 1's and they hold all your coins in their wallets. You are NOT exchanging real coins.
And I think -that- is what has to change!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
First they try to destroy you, then they try to imitate you. At the end they join you
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think that all of them share their interest in keeping all the money to them selves.
Am sure that our community is stronger so wont get so affected by press
Activity: 40
Do not believe in JP Morgan ..; they are trying to make a new ICO themselves : https://www.jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum -- so funny !!
ANd China is not the only marketr in the world and they won't be able to forbidden a long time ...
Activity: 2
guys im so disappointing , china government baned crypto and  bit coin price is going down and ive read this too ... what do you guys think  ?? Angry Angry Angry Angry

//The CEO of JPMorgan Chase Jamie Dimon has denounced the bitcoin cryptocurrency as a fraud, bound to fail.

“The currency isn’t going to work. You can’t have a business where people can invent a currency out of thin air and think that people who are buying it are really smart,” Dimon said at a bank investor conference in New York.//
Pages:
Jump to: