Pages:
Author

Topic: [Jr. Member, Member+ Signature Campaign] Earn from NO. 1 Earning Site - page 4. (Read 4026 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
for jr member i think rate is good but,no escrow?
The rates are not much, so an escrow wouldn't be much necessary. And I doubt op would risk his account to get a neg rep for not payng small amount.
legendary
Sugars.zone

Im also an escrow lol  Grin Grin
Activity: 154
Activity: 210
payout is very less
legendary
Sugars.zone
Interested,
Post count 52
Address: 1HydEe8uSTrgnfURSbyJ8FQHPAejkE9r5X

Counted
Activity: 182
Interested,
Post count 52
Address: 1HydEe8uSTrgnfURSbyJ8FQHPAejkE9r5X
legendary
Sugars.zone
What is Paidverts ?

PaidVerts is an advertising platform that pays you to interact with advertisers.
Advertisers purchase ads in their system and Paidverts deliver those ads to your account every hour. In other words, Paidverts is a paid to click (PTC) website. But Remember Paidverts is not Like the regular ptc sites which you joins and click ads for less than a single pennies. It is totally different. Paidverts is fully loaded with a very very unique Script. That's why Paidverts got their 50000 members in less than a Month. And have more than 200,000 Members Now

In Paidverts you can earn money just by viewing ads. Yes i am not joking. You really can earn $100 a day or $3000 a Month for just clicking some ads everyday. I know you won't believe me because no one can earn such a big amount just by clicking ads. For your Believe, Today me and some of my friends had taken some screenshots of their ads.

The Signature Campaign

0 Slots Available

I am offering 0.00007 BTC per post Only for Jr. Member and members.
No weekly minimum and 50 posts maximum. Must be constructive post.
Payments will be paid weekly every Sunday.

Add the following signature code:

Code:
[url=https://www.paidverts.com/ref/irfanpak10] Join The No.1 Earning Site Today! Earn 30$ a day!! No Scam!! Paying Since 2010!! [/url]

Who joined:

Member                         posts                               BTC address

noma                             80                               1HydEe8uSTrgnfURSbyJ8FQHPAejkE9r5X
cheekychap                     78                               1HoRTAG41i7n5fGcDmWcvusrPLTZdYpwpU 
melisande                       73                               1Axepx45vpTnQqxovUfuDngmgwnkPdQhpb
RD965                            221                              1F7HrqvahnF28fmWuuD9cgsReqFDxxYnsb

Removed:
kenobius                        Not mentioned               14b7jcCdHosMucBymhsuy9iUf83vbNarrj        Not mentioned  the posts
feng45                            72                              1J9ZFifWowvRCdqkza9QbPcHwJCkT3mcXr    Zero post till now
Syntax12                        46                                19JFaCt12eTgUQsy1RxJwfBt6sWiUzfgXn      Got negative rating
Pages:
Jump to: