Pages:
Author

Topic: Judgment basis of bear market - page 2. (Read 150 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 1
September 26, 2021, 03:23:45 AM
Since May, market prices have fluctuated and fallen, and my account assets have become less and less. I'm really worried that it's a sign of a bear market. I am still a novice investor. How do you judge the bear market? Thank you for your advice.
You are worrying?

I guess it's because of what your portfolio consists of. Can you tell what are the cryptos that you're owning currently with your portfolio?

Well, the market has dipped too much and if it's mostly in alts that are not at the top, you'll dwell in total losses and if you don't have btc on it.
ETH,DOT,LINK,KAR,and some memes
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 26, 2021, 03:22:24 AM
Since May, market prices have fluctuated and fallen, and my account assets have become less and less. I'm really worried that it's a sign of a bear market. I am still a novice investor. How do you judge the bear market? Thank you for your advice.

Your worried? you shouldn't be worried mate, you know why? because no one can predict what could be the market price due to its
volatility and very unpredictable. And it is true I think in my own perceptions that here we are again in bull market. Where most of the traders surely got their losses in the crypto trading. Just make you basis, be always look here in the forum and the comments of the other members as well.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 26, 2021, 02:32:20 AM
You are worrying?

I guess it's because of what your portfolio consists of. Can you tell what are the cryptos that you're owning currently with your portfolio?

Well, the market has dipped too much and if it's mostly in alts that are not at the top, you'll dwell in total losses and if you don't have btc on it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
September 26, 2021, 02:25:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: