Pages:
Author

Topic: Juggalodarkclow's Escrow Service - page 2. (Read 6262 times)

legendary
Activity: 906
Merit: 1002
January 04, 2013, 10:38:06 AM
First, nice service.

Second, you are a fool Smiley Some guy buys a $1000 watch, and receives a brick, he is starting a dispute with you and the seller. The seller can provide a receipt that he has sent the package so according to your rules, he will get the money. And you are in the middle of all that for NO Profit! Fool!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2013, 07:45:16 PM
Wow cool, this must make your reputation rock solid.

so is that why your doing it free cost? building credit is always good!
I feel my rep is pretty good around here but it never hurts to earn more. Plus, when I started offering my services the amount of scamming had gotten way out of hand. Almost every other thread had somebody yelling about being ripped off and it was bothersome to me that this kind of crap was happening on such a regular basis so I decided I would do my best to help remedy the situation. Plus most people will give you tips for ensuring the safety of their transaction which is always a nice bonus Cheesy

TL;DR
1. EARN REP
2. OFFER ESCROW
3.  Huh
4. PROFIT!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 03, 2013, 06:56:19 PM
Wow cool, this must make your reputation rock solid.

so is that why your doing it free cost? building credit is always good!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks
January 03, 2013, 06:35:24 PM
Tip sent. Thanks again!
legendary
January 03, 2013, 05:37:19 PM
Same here. Was easy as pie. Would like to know what the tip address is so I can send juggalodarkclow a little something for his efforts.
I'm glad I could help you guys out with your transaction. Tips can be sent to 15bQ5X9powYj1BNqLVrpqyezWHtfs1N8Kr. Thank you very much and I'm always here if you need me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks
January 03, 2013, 05:35:03 PM
Same here. Was easy as pie. Would like to know what the tip address is so I can send juggalodarkclow a little something for his efforts.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
January 03, 2013, 05:30:23 PM
Used his escrow service. Quick responses. Successful transaction. Thanks.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
October 22, 2012, 04:12:20 PM
Second time using Juggalowdarkclow's Escrow service, excellent communication, and terrific service.  Thanks again!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 21, 2012, 10:26:00 PM
Jugg acted as an escrow agent on a 100BTC transaction for me. Great communication at all times, even sent a screenshot showing ownership of the address funds were sent to. Would definitely work with again if need be.
legendary
May 12, 2012, 09:00:03 PM
shameless plug
legendary
May 07, 2012, 06:06:57 PM
It seems as if there's been a lot of scammers popping up in here lately and it's causing potential buyers to be afraid and rightfully so, therefore I've decided to start an escrow service.

ESCROW RULES

-I will provide a free escrow service for ALL transactions (tips are graciously accepted)

- The buyer will send his/her coins to me and will be held until they receive the item/service/etc. at which time the coins will be released to the seller. I will notify the seller that I have received the coins AFTER their has been 6 confirmations.

-In the event the buyer claims he/she never received the item, the seller will be asked to provide relevant info that shows it has been received. If receipt is proven then coins will be released to seller, if seller does not provide proof within 5 days then coins will be sent back to the buyer.

-If a dispute arises I will mediate between both parties and base my decision on whomever has the best evidence.

Hopefully this will help the marketplace on here and protect members against the constant flow of scammers.

PM me if you are in need of my services Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: