Pages:
Author

Topic: JuggerPonz ★ 120% Returns ★ New Round TONIGHT ★ 5x 150% End of Round Payouts - page 6. (Read 3656 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
where you guys advertise.? I'm sure you'll need a maximum exposure to run a successful ponzi..!

I plan on using part of the fees taken from the rounds to pay for advertising. I dont have the exact details nailed on yet and am open to any suggestions Smiley

Lets see how your marketing strategy works..! before jumping in..! will keep a eye on this round.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
First in First out . Thanks Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
15 minutes until round #1 opens for business  Cool

Didnt you run BitInvestment, or w/e the other ponzi was called? It was a decent game until the round died.

Glad to see you have added rounds for this one. I'll be throwing a few satoshis into it in a few hours time Smiley

That's correct - thanks for the vote of confidence and good luck in round #1!

where you guys advertise.? I'm sure you'll need a maximum exposure to run a successful ponzi..!

I plan on using part of the fees taken from the rounds to pay for advertising. I dont have the exact details nailed on yet and am open to any suggestions Smiley

Small deposits= guarantee Players. Good job

That's the plan. Ideally I would like to have a long running, and free flowing round #1.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Small deposits= guarantee Players. Good job
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Didnt you run BitInvestment, or w/e the other ponzi was called? It was a decent game until the round died.

Glad to see you have added rounds for this one. I'll be throwing a few satoshis into it in a few hours time Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

JuggerPonz
http://juggerponz.com

Round #3 to start tonight @ 18:00 UTC

Shared Wallets Should Not Be Used!

120% Returns
First 5 Deposits of Every Round Receive 135% Returns
1 Confirmation
Instant Payout (subject to deposit confirmation and available wallet balance)
Final 5 Deposits of Every Round Receive 150% Return!*
*Bonus payments are unlocked when the round total reaches a certain amount! (Currently set at 100x Max Deposit Value)

How does it work?
Having ran a couple of Ponzi's in the past, I believe this script to be the best yet! The rules are simple;
1) Deposit between 0.01 and 1 to the address shown on the site; http://juggerponz.com
2) Once your deposit is confirmed, you will receive a 120% return (or 150% if you are one of the first 10 players to deposit in a round).
3) The last 5 unpaid players of each round receive 150% return!

Why do the last five players receive more than others?
My intention is to keep rounds running for as long as possible. That is why I am offering 200% to the final two players of each round as an incentive for you guys to continue playing.

How quickly will I receive my payout?
The site is fully automated and will pay out INSTANTLY on the next confirmed deposit as soon as the funds are confirmed and available in the wallet.

How secure is the site?
The publicly accessible section of the site is entirely read-only, this means no sort of sql-injection take place, nor can black-hat users gain access to the site's wallet. It is entirely secure from external intrusion.

What does the OP get out of this?
I charge a 5% fee on all transactions, this first and foremost goes to pay the final two deposits of each round and any remaining balance (from the fees) are then sent to my private wallet.

What happens to any remaining coins in the ponzi wallet at the end of a round?
Any remaining balance in the Ponzi wallet at the end of the round is used to start paying out on deposits from the next round.

Are you a scammer?
Nope, but see for your self. Start off with small deposits and make up your own mind. As always when it comes to gambling - only gamble what you can afford to lose!
Pages:
Jump to: