Pages:
Author

Topic: Julian Assange to turn himself in to the US - page 2. (Read 946 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 18, 2017, 04:12:59 PM
I thought it wouldn't happen but wiki-leaks founder has come out of hiding and ready to turn himself in to US authorities.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/julian-assange-wikileaks-hand-himself-chelseas-manning-commute-barack-obama-extradition-sweden-a7532706.html

Another feather in Obama's cap as president. His final curtain call some might say.

That would be the saddest thing ever...
The guys is a fucking modern hero.
Him and Snowden are just humans that decided to respect the international declaration on human rights rather than some awful laws voted by an oligarchy...
Fucking heroes.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
January 18, 2017, 01:50:54 PM
You read the new update on the article ? since this story was posted, Mr Assange's lawyer has suggested that the clemency granted to Chelsea Manning is unsatisfactory and he will not accept extradition.
Russian spies with the arrival of Trump moved. I hope Americans will be wise enough to stop in time to displace old fool Trump until he destroyed America. Only fools can think that in today's world can survive alone.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
January 18, 2017, 01:18:20 PM
You read the new update on the article ? since this story was posted, Mr Assange's lawyer has suggested that the clemency granted to Chelsea Manning is unsatisfactory and he will not accept extradition.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
January 18, 2017, 01:09:55 PM
I thought it wouldn't happen but wiki-leaks founder has come out of hiding and ready to turn himself in to US authorities.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/julian-assange-wikileaks-hand-himself-chelseas-manning-commute-barack-obama-extradition-sweden-a7532706.html

Another feather in Obama's cap as president. His final curtain call some might say.
Pages:
Jump to: