Pages:
Author

Topic: JULLAR project is ĐApp-The Global Eradication of Shitcoins ! Ethereum platform ! - page 9. (Read 13079 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
At this point you have strong use case and purpose which is backing up this creation of this platform. I have gone through few pages to understand what has been discussed and told and it really impressed me so far. That idea of community voting to decide new listings is practical and transparent.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What is a goal of your token sale?

Tokens are used to access the services and the functionality of the JULLAR platform and are not used for any other purposes,
including but not limited to any speculative, financial or other purposes.
The project JULLAR, platform "Blockchain JOUST JULLAR"

The cost of gas for the fulfillment by smart contract of the duel tournament conditions can exceed 1% of commission fees to fulfill the conditions of a duel tournament relative to the formed BANK. On tables with unprofitable interest of fees, the increased interest of commission is calculated but not more than 3% for tables with minimum contributions of tournament tables.

The interest of commission fees of the BJJ platform «Blockchain JOUST JULLAR» is individual for each table,
the lower the contribution rate of the tournament table, the higher the interest of commission fees.

And also 1% includes gas payment to calculate the number of captcha matches for each individual participant at the address of the Ethereum Wallet, to calculate the rate for one match, the distribution of the reward to the addresses of the wallets of Jullar participants. All operations of smart contracts are under the control of the ethereum blockchain.

how your project if in your fundraising or ICO softcap is not achieved, whether you will have another shortcut

Our project will evolve regardless of the fundraising, our products are self-sufficient, in order to gradually build up the resources of our company.
The cost of our tokens will not change, we will strictly observe the road map.
Activity: 154
how your project if in your fundraising or ICO softcap is not achieved, whether you will have another shortcut

1% of the total amount of the bank goes into the account of commission fees of the BJJ platform "Blockchain JOUST JULLAR".

For gas payment for smart contract providing the fulfillment of the duel tournament conditions between the participants of the tournament table, to obtain a generated random Captcha in the blockchain ethereum.
I didn't dig in deep yet what is all about the idea but little bit I still watched what is written in the opening page. I would like to ask what was the criteria or method to choose those shitcoins which are listed on the OP ? Was that list arranged based on consensus using any method or team selected those shitcoins ?

We used resources and articles where Shitcoins tokens are listed, reviews of dissatisfied owners of these tokens.
I want to note an important point, we can eliminate only Type of the token: ERC-20. which is created on blockchain Ethereum.

The JULLAR project will obligatorily hold a vote in the community about putting new Shitcoin tokens on the liquidation list on the GES platform.
I didn't dig in deep yet what is all about the idea but little bit I still watched what is written in the opening page. I would like to ask what was the criteria or method to choose those shitcoins which are listed on the OP ? Was that list arranged based on consensus using any method or team selected those shitcoins ?

We used resources and articles where Shitcoins tokens are listed, reviews of dissatisfied owners of these tokens.
I want to note an important point, we can eliminate only Type of the token: ERC-20. which is created on blockchain Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

It is not possible to influence the result with the generated random Captcha as smart contact performs
strictly programmed functions and does not have an access of developers to change conditions, programmed functions.

Only the coincidence of different Captcha signs goes into the calculation of the result of coincidences for the Ethereum wallet address of the duel tournament participants. That is, Captcha (2a2) has two different signs, or (3d3) also has two signs for counting coincidences.
Captcha (2a1) has three different signs, counting of coincidences is carried out by three Captcha signs.

Smart contract forms Captcha, counts the number of coincidences of each sign of the Captcha
with each of the last 20 signs of Ethereum wallet address of participants of the duel tournament.

What is the random Captcha generator and how does this Captcha look, how does smart contact work to determine the winners at the tournament table?

The random Captcha generated by a smart contract is a set of Arabic numerals and Latin letters consisting of three signs, for example (3b9 or 1a2).
Captcha always has one sign order, the first sign – numeral (3), the second sign – the letter (B), the third sign - numeral (2).

Smart contract multiplies the received BET by the amount of Captcha coincidences in the Ethereum wallet address of each individual participant of the duel tournament, fixes the win amount for each participant in the blockchain and transfers the win amount to the address of Jullar wallet assigned to each participant in the personal profile.

Smart contract forms Captcha, for example, (2f1), counts the number of coincidences of each sign of the Captcha with each of the last 20 signs of Ethereum wallet address of participants of the duel tournament, then sums up the total number of coincidences on the tournament table and divides the table BANK into the received sum of coincidences, getting the BET for one coincidence.

The total amount of contributions from the participants of the tournament table forms the BANK, after entering into the duel of the eighth participant-the duel tournament begins.
Smart contract runs a random Captcha generator-a combination of three signs (a set of Arabic numerals and Latin letters).
It is not possible to learn Captcha, it is generated after entering the duel of the eighth participant.

The platform "Blockchain Joust Jullar" is tournament tables with different amounts of contribution for each individual tournament table.
Each tournament table is for eight participants, which the total amount of contributions from all participants of the tournament table (BANK) is played on.

Each participant of the «Blockchain Joust Jullar» platform is assigned an address of Ethereum wallet specified during registration and verified on the JULLAR project.

This Ethereum wallet address of each participant, or rather the last 20 signs of the wallet participate in the duel of the tournament table to determine the amount of the win.

Pages:
Jump to: