Pages:
Author

Topic: JUST 1 TIP ON HOW TO AVOID STUPID PROJECTS JUST AFTER YOUR MONEY - page 2. (Read 463 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
There are some ridiculous projects asking for over $1 million just to build a forum site with crypto tokens integrated in it. Probably the worst chat site ever created, even more so than the free ones you can sign up to!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Please stop investing if it is doubtful, but many also make it through investment only they don't tell about their success, and choosing a good investment is clearly very difficult so we also need strong references if we want to do it.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
Stop investing  (investors) or promoting (bounty hunters)  projects requesting ridiculous amount of money just to build some silly application... it's just outrageous 90% of these kind of projects later Play an exit scam on investors

Imagine requesting 50 million usd to just build a chrome extention for add block ... this was the case for online.io and now the whole token market capital is just 5 million usd on cmc with a 24hours volume of 5000 USD... THIS KIND OF PROJECTS ARE BAD NEWS

There are even ICO that launches an exchange but can launch one lower for 1 million but they want 20 million, investors are wiser now, they will invest in a project that is already in the market, or they are shifting to IEO which is more safer than ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Unfortunately for us, the scammers will start to make more reliable looking projects. I like that there was IEO, now the exchange itself should check the projects.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
how about stop investing in anything that is asking for money BEFORE they even release anything. that covers all of these silly scam ICOs and IEOs and all the similar ones that exist or will exist in the future!!!

the thing is, in this market since it is unregulated you can't trust anybody to deliver anything. you should instead ask for deliverance of some "product" and then invest in that "product".
but as long as you are doing it in the opposite direction, when they receive their funds they no longer have any incentive to do any work anymore because they know there is no more money in it for them.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
Stop investing  (investors) or promoting (bounty hunters)  projects requesting ridiculous amount of money just to build some silly application... it's just outrageous 90% of these kind of projects later Play an exit scam on investors

I think yes, right now that's how it is
most ico only collect funds from investors and then go somewhere without caring about the development of the altcoin they have developed.
this is the risk of this industry without any regulation that can be a legal umbrella for investors and prevention of ico scam
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
i think people have to only realize that whenever they are investing in a project like this (for example the ICOs) they are not investing their money, instead they are gambling with their money by making a bet on whether or not this token is going to be pumped or not.
if you accept that, then things can become a lot easier for them to make decisions and protect their money better.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
the problem is how do we know projects that turn out to be like this ? so many empty promises that are not fulfilled. the fact is that we all know its not an easy task, but projects owners should stop promising what they cant do which they only use to lure investors to invest in their project. these days its more reduced as only serious projects gets investors to invest based on their credibility and working product not just on hype as before.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Even many projects that reach hardcap of millions of dollars end up have too low market cap on cmc but I'm not surprised ,many devs this days only care about how much they made for there pocket and care less about the project itself
That's true that some project doing so, but if the project really got a hardcap doesnt it mean they have a huge community? Therefore, they should be able to put their token on a big exchanges while doing massive promotion to gain more investors from the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Even many projects that reach hardcap of millions of dollars end up have too low market cap on cmc but I'm not surprised ,many devs this days only care about how much they made for there pocket and care less about the project itself
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
There are some people actually ask why some projects need so much funds in their tokensale while the platform is pretty simple to build. Project's team probably use the hype of cryptocurrency to gain money for theirselves through bounty and this can be a reason why the project's development is not as fast as our expectation (cause they are enjoying investors' money)
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
Before I clicked this topic, I know already that this will be the tip you will say. Stop investing and promoting scam projects.

For investors, I think investing of ICO's is very risky right now because of what happened last year. There are many scam ICO's right now and it will never end. There will be ICO's out there who will get the money of the investors. Now in terms of promoting, I don't think the bounty hunters are aware if the project is a scam or not as long as they will participate in the campaign they want to participate. Bounty hunting for me needs time and patience and at the same time, you must know which campaign will you promote. You must know which of them is a scam project and which is not.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
I think it is about time that bounty hunters start studying and analysing each project before promoting too and after their research they should be sure of what they are promoting, they should be sure it is a legit project with quality project with practical use cases and not only a plain website trying to raised funds for a non feasible product similarly non serious and low quality projects should also be skipped.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I don't think the amount of money they are requesting for is the problem here, but the lack of the ability to be able to deliver what they have promised, my own advice is that any ICO company that cannot reveal it's team to you via a webinar is a very big suspect and could make away with you money, make sure to do a thorough research about a project before investing in it, in order to avoid losing money unnecessary that could have been avoided.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
It's not identifiable for most of the people that whether the project is easy to build or hard because not everyone has the tech related knowledge properly. For example, I wouldn't say how much easy to build a project is because I have no fucking idea about the programming.
If investors or bounty hunters need to verify that, I think there will be almost zero to a little people left for investing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I hate to admit it but its true. Even the famous ones project also falls even having enough resources like paid and sponsored advertisements in any social sites. So how much more this projects that just relies there project's reputation to bounty hunters.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
HOW TO AVOID STUPID PROJECTS JUST AFTER YOUR MONEY
My tips is , don't investing in ICO then I'm sure that you won't lose your money anymore  Cheesy
Actually it's too hard to identity which project is real or fake, which one will become famous or exit scam in nowaday, so research project and reading whitepaper is most important part before participate in ICO sale. Anyway in current market condition, a lot of project run out of money for development project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
We cannot deny that people in this forum not aware for some shit project and continue patronizing and promoting their project if you a true investor you will check every detail of the project becuse you want assurance or a good return for your money a single effort for a huge return this is people want, but everyday new project are came in this forum to launch their project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
Just a single tip and it has been all over the platform for long

Do your own research

Do your own research

Don’t rely on gossips; don’t rely on influencers; don’t rely on fuds or fomo
Just dyor
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
many ico project want huge amount of money just for develop simple application and sometime ended with scam or in case before they develop the product they run away and bring investor money
Pages:
Jump to: