Pages:
Author

Topic: Just a friendly reminder.... - page 4. (Read 909 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 31, 2019, 07:24:07 AM
The FED and their buddies are printing money again!! Guess what the stock markets do when the FED prints money!! You get magical stock market bull runs! Print money, buy stocks, stocks go up. What can go wrong?!

Duh! You can't stop printing money in a ponzi scheme, stupid!

Awts..watch your words bro:( yeah govery can't stop printing money that's we are here to on crypto currency right...cryptooney also need a print money...you can buy fishball or Street foods using crypto? Of course NOT..so print money or fiat money and crypto currency is always accompany 😋☺️☺️☺️
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
March 31, 2019, 07:03:02 AM
I agree with first post regarding dollar having no backing at all but I am not really seeing the point at the second post about the 31 million dollars. If we are going to argue about the fact that dollar is printed out of thin air you are certainly right and it has no backing aside from the government.

If you trust the USA government and the US Banks than you use dollar but know that globally it is starting to lose value, china even sells his USA debt papers for less than what they are worth because they want to get their money now and not later so they are selling at 60 cents per dollar rate and others who buy that are just buying it because they know in the future some day they can get one dollar for it.

Nonetheless, that 31 million is another topic, its the CEO of a huge company, even though the company is shady and one of the reasons why we are in this economic mess but what would you expect him to get 50k a year for being the CEO of JP Morgan?
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
March 31, 2019, 03:20:35 AM
The FED and their buddies are printing money again!! Guess what the stock markets do when the FED prints money!! You get magical stock market bull runs! Print money, buy stocks, stocks go up. What can go wrong?!

Printing money will make the value of the dollar fall and that is a good time for us to buy more stocks. to keep the value of fiat money, that's the only way or we can buy electronic or gold money. There are many ways to increase profits.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
March 31, 2019, 01:44:38 AM
Time for us to make this world more transparent, and we know crypto can make it possible.
Bankers will print if they are corrupt and enjoy the money that is already not in the circulation.

I saw a movie where money are shredded when it becomes an old bill, but there is no transparency on it, unlike in tokens or coins
that we can see in the blockchain in case devs will decide to burn it.

Sharing the movie title where you can see a scenario about money being shredded

Den of Thieves

THE HURRICANE HEIST
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 28, 2019, 11:13:15 PM
if you think about it, that's the way it is. where money is printed by the bank, the people work hard to get it, and the money earned will eventually end up in the bank again when used for economic needs. this is how the country will continue to carry out its activities. is it time to switch to crypto? I think so...
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 21, 2019, 07:20:33 PM
Reminder is don't trust the banks because they want us to trust them but they are not going to make any benefits for us in the long term they just used as a tool to make money for them. How long we are going to work for this paper printed by them wake up guys more for decentralization and get real money.
Banks are backed up by the government that's why they can easily control your funds and sometimes without further notice and that's it you lost your own money. They need us to work hard for them, it's the newest way of slavery from history to let us work for them.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 21, 2019, 05:47:04 PM
...that your everyday money is toy money printed by bankers, for bankers.

Your entire professional existence revolves around getting paid in a little green token that bankers can print for themselves freely.

If you hate FIAT so much then try to use crypto now as to pay for everything you need. We don't have to hate FIAT just because we use crypto.

What about hybrid money with combining the advantages of both? Huh
Only small percentage of world know about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Mass adoption is key for this purpose and there is no other solutions unfortunately. It looks like the odds stacked in favour of cryptoless alternatives.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 21, 2019, 05:34:44 PM
Fiat is still an important part of our economy, I feel cryptocurrency is here to cause a revolution in the world economy, several, Bankers feel cryptocurrency is here to take over the control of the world economy from there sector, O ver time this will be resolve as technology relevancy will prevail.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
January 21, 2019, 01:19:00 AM
Thank you for the reminder, I know banks are corrupt and as long as we trust them, they will do anything to make themselves benefit on the system they created. Bank should be transparent but they are not, they seem to underestimate people and good thing this new system we are using is slowly getting the attention of the people, if we want transparency, blockchain is a good example and real store of value.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 20, 2019, 11:21:12 PM
The weird part to me was the closeness of milk and gas prices. Do people know how we get gas and we get milk ? You can actually continue to milk the cows forever as long as cows exist and we have new cows every single day in the world which means milk is something that is infinite and can be produced forever. However, oil is something we have very little of and will only have for a while before we run out of it and that is why people are moving towards clean energy instead.

I would assume the amount of milk we could buy could potentially stay the same but apparently it went down as much as the other stuff as well. Inflation is just ONE way rich folk steal from the poor. When you have investments then you try to out pace the inflation and get richer, when you work for salary and have no investment you hope your salary is increasing faster than inflation which it never does.
Activity: 260
January 20, 2019, 11:15:58 PM
I do not understand the statement that you made, because I did not really understand about the system of issuing money as well as the banking system. But reading the topic title you made seems to mean well. Looking at the facts now FIAT seems to be the first priority in the list of human life activities. Nearly 99% of human activities are shared with FIAT, even for defecation outside our homes we have to spend money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 10:46:44 PM

Your entire professional existence revolves around getting paid in a little green token that bankers can print for themselves freely.

If you hate FIAT so much then try to use crypto now as to pay for everything you need. We don't have to hate FIAT just because we use crypto.
even though I hate it, but I guess you really need fiat, and you don't have enough energy to change it. we live in the country, the rules must be followed, use crypto in its place and you will be happy
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
January 20, 2019, 01:42:51 PM

Activity: 337
Bet2dream.com
January 20, 2019, 01:56:27 AM
Reminder is don't trust the banks because they want us to trust them but they are not going to make any benefits for us in the long term they just used as a tool to make money for them. How long we are going to work for this paper printed by them wake up guys more for decentralization and get real money.
I'm not totally against in your opinion but this link I've provided have many reasons and why most of us don't easily trust investing money in a bank.  https://www.thebalance.com/bank-failures-315791
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
January 19, 2019, 09:44:15 PM
Exactly, fiat is no longer a good option for investment, the inflation rate is getting higher and higher each year, and the bankers could print out they money if they think it's necessary, so we need to find other option to preserve our wealth, each year the value of the fiat is sliding down, maybe crypto, real estate or gold will be a better option
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
January 19, 2019, 06:48:10 PM
As long as other people accept it for the things I require to stay alive it's absolutely fine with me.

If you need to preserve your wealth there are many options available beyond it.

That's my position too. I'm skeptical of the long term viability of fiat money, and I also know if USD were to collapse, the economic fallout would be catastrophic. It's good to hedge against that possibility by diversifying into sound money assets, but it's also good to realize that basically everyone is screwed in that kind of collapse, just to varying degrees. There is no perfect hedge.

In the meantime, dirty fiat money is what everyone else wants, so good luck to anyone trying to escape it. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
January 19, 2019, 04:28:11 PM
As long as other people accept it for the things I require to stay alive it's absolutely fine with me.

If you need to preserve your wealth there are many options available beyond it. Hopefully crypto will become one of those go to choices for the many in time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 19, 2019, 04:16:45 PM

Well the faint paper money is not just a tool in the hands of the bankers but a security holding and also a legal tender because the authority bank it up, despite the fact that we are promoting digital currency we most also not fail to acknowledge the place of the legal currency and as the traditional currency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
January 19, 2019, 02:58:30 PM

Rich people just getting richer. And the point is that the low-class citizens are going to pay for their earnings. Capitalism is a vicious cycle that can't help low and middle classes. Instead, they print money to serve bailouts in order to save their own ponzi system.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 19, 2019, 09:05:25 AM
Today all fiat money are one big ponzi, not only the Dollar. And the game will continue until there is some level of trust in the country behind the note.
It will be a pure disaster afterwards and I suggest you to read "The Sovereign Individual: How to Survive and Thrive During the Collapse of the Welfare State" for just in case.
Pages:
Jump to: