Pages:
Author

Topic: Just a girly tipster thread (Opening premier just now) - page 6. (Read 3270 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Power The world for FREE!
amazing, you are a woman who has a very large bet if. You also have a fairly good prediction and interesting. But I'm still a little hesitant with your predictions, as you level your account still newbie and you have just join in the forums. so I am waiting for the results of prediction you, If predictions your indeed you are very good, in the future I will follow your prediction.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Hi guys, I am a girl but with a passion for sports betting, I will be posting accumulators most of the time, but I am fully confident if you play every bet a single one, will be without a single doubt more winnings then loses. Hope you like this , and as every other girl, I am flattered if some boys here send me something in BTC, you can find my tip jar in my profile. Lets get down to business now.

Primera Division
Espanyol – Real S.
1 or 2
Ligue 2
Le Havre – Dijon
under 2.5
Bundesliga 2
Bielefeld – Duisburg
1x
Primeira Liga
Sporting – Rio Ave
Serie B
Trapani – Como
under 3.5
Super Lig
Kasimpasa – Genclerbirligi
Super League
Panionios – Panetolikos
1x
First Division
Anorthosis – Pafos
WTA – St. Petersburg
Beck A. – Hradecka L.
ABA League
MZT Skopje – Buducnost

Total odds is 20.02 but is highly unlikely to win this accumulator, if you try in single ones, I am pretty sure, more bets will be won than lost.
Enjoy guys
Pages:
Jump to: