Pages:
Author

Topic: Just a question - page 5. (Read 595 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
November 30, 2019, 11:54:47 AM
Can someone pls answer this question? presently the problem of decentralized exchange is liquidity and enough volume, if people start leaving cex for dex will the volume increase ? if Yes then what is stopping people? because dex exchanges is the perfect answer to stolen fund on exchanges and exchange scam exits
That's not an easy task to do. most people are using the centralized crypto exchange for the long time already, and It wasn't easy to till people to leave and stop using a centralized exchange in favor of using decentralized exchange. Dex is good but it needs time to accept it with everybody. for the meantime just simply use those trustworthy bearing Centralized exchange for your trading needs to avoid losing of funds.
Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega
November 30, 2019, 11:51:53 AM
I'm thinking about it when I read about Idax CEO suspecting gone with the users cold wallets recently

I started wondering maybe it's better to use Decentralized exchange that is more secured than centralize.
It's only our ways to keeping safe all funds we have since we holds our keys.

The problem lies on DEX is it less liquidity than Cex has, so many user preferred to use cex because it has convenient and more liquidity than DEX.
Is there any reputable Dex that we can use to trade our assets?
Is there any DEX that experience hacking?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 30, 2019, 11:48:16 AM
because most of them have a bad user interface and their website is unresponsive(some of them even have a bad connection, refusing the user connections). I experienced it by myself.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 30, 2019, 11:43:22 AM
Can someone pls answer this question? presently the problem of decentralized exchange is liquidity and enough volume, if people start leaving cex for dex will the volume increase ? if Yes then what is stopping people? because dex exchanges is the perfect answer to stolen fund on exchanges and exchange scam exits
to be honest with you, i dont ever think people will leave centralized exchanges of decentralized exchanges. i personally dont like decentralized exchanges and i believe it has more disadvantage than centralized exchanges
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
November 30, 2019, 11:28:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: