Pages:
Author

Topic: Just a quick warning - page 12. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
January 04, 2020, 10:27:03 PM
No matter how promising a project might look, especially if they are new projects just look them as if they have nothing to offer and invest only what you can afford to lose. Do not keep your eggs in one basket, do you fall in love with a single coin, no matter how good they are always keep digging, many more good gems won't hurt than relying on a single gem 💍. Be smart 

I can put a single investment but maybe only for those gems such as btc, eth and xrp. I know a lot of projects are always introduced but question is, they are capable of providing what is already provided? If you would noticed lots of new project are just imitation and has same concept with the previous projects its like remodeling the first one with another name so where is the improvement there?
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
January 04, 2020, 09:54:37 PM
This method can be use to reduce lost and save asset in sideways trend, very good option for safety. We only need martiangle money management to support this because if market go more deeper we can buy back again. I agree with this method, minimize risk by split it into several coin. Every activity in crypto market need safety and this is the real step. Be wise with your money, focus in safety and profit will be yours.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
January 04, 2020, 09:39:58 PM
All cryptocurrencies are high risk investments. However, I do believe that Bitcoin and a few altcoins are less risky than they used to be. Bitcoin especially has been around long enough and has been tested enough that I think it is becoming more likely that it will be around for a long time and hold value.
actually bitcoin also has risk even though it's not high enough like altcoin, because the price of bitcoin goes down and up so if people buy at bitcoin prices are going up and they are late selling it surely they will lose so all of that has risk
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 04, 2020, 09:01:26 PM
All cryptocurrencies are high risk investments. However, I do believe that Bitcoin and a few altcoins are less risky than they used to be. Bitcoin especially has been around long enough and has been tested enough that I think it is becoming more likely that it will be around for a long time and hold value.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 04, 2020, 07:40:53 PM
No matter how promising a project might look, especially if they are new projects just look them as if they have nothing to offer and invest only what you can afford to lose. Do not keep your eggs in one basket, do you fall in love with a single coin, no matter how good they are always keep digging, many more good gems won't hurt than relying on a single gem 💍. Be smart 

Right, specially at this market conditions, one must be very careful on investing our hard earn money because we really don't know if the project is real or it might pull an exit scam. Diversification is one key as well, to not get burned easily in crypto.

Others put more in bitcoin and the rest altcoins and ICO/IEO projects. It's 2020, so I do hope that everything will be fine and that the market should soon bounce back from the two year long bear market so that everyone can make money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
January 04, 2020, 07:12:36 PM

You're absolutely spot on.

Some projects which make absurd claims are the ones that will get you in the end, that's just the way it goes.

Also, even if a project is developed by well known developers or whatnot, you still have to be extremely wary. Sometimes well known developers that create new projects instead of maintaining their old ones is a sign of the fact that they're seeking more profit for themselves as opposed to creating the project for the benefit of users/investors.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 04, 2020, 06:50:55 PM

Been said so many times but still relevant at all times when investing especially in Cryptocurrency but the most important advice of all is to always invest what you can afford to lose because honestly, there is no such thing as a safe investment, it may be up or good today but it's not the next day.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 04, 2020, 06:40:08 PM
I like to diversify, last year went all-in in a project and it nearly cost me my health from the stress of it. Now I diversify and mainly collect Bitcoin with a few other good coins and growing a varied diverse portfolio in safe projects. I do have my eye on a few low cap and diminishing supply coins that get bought back by the owners in order to make them rarer, but yes diversification is the key and we must never forget this. Don't listen to fud or fomo in telegram groups, always do your own research as well first and foremost.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
January 04, 2020, 05:59:33 PM
basic rules for investors should be useful but most of us maybe have forgotten and are still falling into shit tokens ,that's why need to be reminded like your thread well I think the most important from basic is dare to take risks
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
January 04, 2020, 05:49:51 PM
In fact, Your message refers to investors,but I can assure You that such instructions for all investors are laws that can not be violated.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
January 04, 2020, 05:27:43 PM
You are right, even if see a good and very promising project this will not guarantee nothing, if i will put anything that will be only on bitcoin and not on any other crypto, but still is a high risk and no one know when a profit will come.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 04, 2020, 05:12:42 PM
Great tips. I agree with you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
January 04, 2020, 04:31:03 PM
Good advice for investment it is best to do the distribution especially if it has a large investment value, for example more than 1000 $ and focus on one coin is very difficult at this time because too many coins have fallen at the beginning.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 04, 2020, 02:24:45 PM
Only bitcoin is worth putting all your money on but when it comes altcoins they are more risky, it's better to split up the money into different altcoins that are well rated, you can't predict which altcoins will be huge in future
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 04, 2020, 02:01:15 PM
yes this strategy is also widely used by famous investors such as warren buffet, if you experience a loss in one project then the other will replace it.
but sometimes there are those who deliberately put on a project and believe it will provide profits, this is like gambling where high risk and also high yields.
depends on which side you get luck or bad luck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 04, 2020, 01:16:22 PM

Yes, you are right, but all choices have risks, we don't know that the gem will be more valuable in the future or not at all, there are always choices for investment and always be vigilant in choosing something promising.
New crypto projects keep coming and offer some lucrative sales bonuses, but with the experience you have, you will know which projects are good and which are not.
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
January 04, 2020, 01:14:03 PM
Most people already know what you're talking about, but we live in a diverse world, and a hundred people learning about a problem will have a hundred different ways of thinking and acting. So there will always be people who ignore basic principles and make mistakes.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 04, 2020, 01:13:03 PM
Only smart investors know those rules and they don't fall to the trap of scammers prepared before the token sale. I don't believe in the new projects unless they deliver the real product for the real world industries.
Of course if there is a new project introduce by some other team. As a good investor, your role is to invest and trust on their project but bear in mind that being an investor is very danger because your money is at risk if you invest it so be prepared what ever happens and make sure that you have your assurance or they have guarantee you that their project can give you a lot of money. As an investor keep in mind also that you have to be smarter than them and you have to be an observant if their projects shows negative results right from the start then dont trust anymore on that project to avoid loosing or wasting your money in a nonsense project.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
January 04, 2020, 12:48:49 PM
you are absolutely right. this market is now so risky that you should not trust a single project at 100 percent. most likely your expectations will die in one day when you invest a lot of money in one project and that is why it has already been said many times about diversification in this market. If you will use the basic principles you will succeed
in investing we have to divide the funds we have, don't put the funds in just one project because the possibility of risk will be higher. we must divide up some funds and do research on each investment made, and see many more things to compare for each project.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 04, 2020, 12:25:07 PM
you are absolutely right. this market is now so risky that you should not trust a single project at 100 percent. most likely your expectations will die in one day when you invest a lot of money in one project and that is why it has already been said many times about diversification in this market. If you will use the basic principles you will succeed
Pages:
Jump to: