Pages:
Author

Topic: Just a warning that Sapien Network ICO is a scam. - page 4. (Read 1106 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
They have scam in their bounty program , they have reduced their share of 25,000,000 to 2,000,000  Angry
Beware from those sapien
Is this true?
If they changed their terms as their wish, that is red flag.
I will keep a close look at their crowdsale.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
This is pure FUD, probably by somebody frustrated to not participate to the ICO and wishing to buy the tokens for cheap.

Many videos of the platform are on youtube and verified by trustworthy members of the crypto space.

Nothing to see here, except a troll.

What the hell man ??

I just went to their website and check what you say

They have a product you just have to register in the white list ... wait a email... and you can try the beta. It's normal, they have to control their flow.

It can be a realy good project pin, private/public, messenger, message filter ... I sure this can be a alternative to telegram and steemit (did you realy read their WP ??)

It's not because 1 guy have a light experience that meen the team is bad.
Aurelien Nicolas the CTO had experience in Oracle company, and lovoo a social meeting (https://www.similarweb.com/fr/website/lovoo.com)
Stefan Ionescu was a consultant on blockchain
Christopher Lee was a Manager Marketing in Meural and Iboostify.

You don't need a huge team to create their project and still if they grow they can hire ... I know what I meen I got experience on create company

so please stop talking with your ass you will be nice  Wink Smiley Tongue

and I will finish with your website ... and say 🤢🤢🤢 HAAAA my eye ... help me i'm blind 😵😵😵
your website look like a scam ... ho you see easy to fud ... pfff

Both newbies account above me just troll accounts. lol

A lot of bounty participant gets fucked due to the developer wants to pay worth 0.5% of the total allocation.

If you guys, try to defend your ICO and get paid some dollars for that and what a funny thing at this moment. A large team will provide excellent performance if you can combine it with enough proportion.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
They have scam in their bounty program , they have reduced their share of 25,000,000 to 2,000,000  Angry
Beware from those sapien
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Thank you for warning, now there is a lot of fraud in the field related to the crypto industry. Many crypto projects where scammers.
Activity: 30
Thanks for the warning. I will watch it and see what happens.
I have a reserve that this is not a scam, but I'm not sure.
Activity: 17
I have kept wathing this project for a long time.
They have raised 20k ETH, but the momentum is clearly gone.
My main concerns are the team and the product. I guess I will just pass it eventually.

Could you please share with us the ETH address of the smart contract to check those 20K ETH ?  Wink
I do not expect scam. It was a project I was very trusting about. I have recently been afraid of investing in ICOs.
I will go that far to call it a scam, but I believe it is not worth that much.
Some college students wanna disrupt facebook? I don't think so.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I do not expect scam. It was a project I was very trusting about. I have recently been afraid of investing in ICOs.
I have kept wathing this project for a long time.
They have raised 20k ETH, but the momentum is clearly gone.
My main concerns are the team and the product. I guess I will just pass it eventually.
Activity: 17
Where is the crowdsale contract located at ?

I did search, I looked at the hypothetical source code on github ( https://github.com/SapienNetwork/Sapien-Presale ), but there is no way to tell if this is the real contract as far as I know.
Plus, using only 3rd party services for everything in their site, does raise a very big red flag right away.

It looks like a scam, sounds like a scam and smells like a scam.

PS : 1000 shares for 2 comments on their facebook posts... legit !

EDIT : their bitcointalk topic full of bots : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-sapien-network-take-back-control-over-your-social-experience-2710218
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
When the next time you will write an article, and advertise your site, apply proof of what you write. I believe that your text is a lie, but I can not understand why you wrote it.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Thanks for the warning, to be sincere the idea do not appeal to me, but the most worried point here is the team, if their profile do not reflect that they are working on the project, this is a red flag for me.
Activity: 6
Thanks for the warning! I will re-check this ICO!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Thank you for the warning. We need to be more careful. The bigger the market the bigger the frauds.
Activity: 7
I actually made some investment in them regardless all the red flags not to say I wasn't aware. Please tell me one single ICO that came out clean without any FUD or red flags?? Even one good high rated ICO also can't get away from FUD.

I only invest in what I believe and do not invest amount I cant afford to lose. Wink
Activity: 2
Based on the following website, Sapien ICO may be a scam:
http://netcide.com/sapien-spn-ico-sophisticated-scam-not/

There are so many red flags:
1. The Sapien (SPN) ICO Compromised or missing escrow: Absence of an escrow account is the biggest red flag to look out for.
2. No technical details in the Sapien (SPN) ICO whitepaper: If an ICO promises to disrupt an established industry without providing any technical or operational details, it qualifies as a scam. Good whitepapers have charts, calculations, specifications, and even code at times. Look at the ETH whitepaper and you will find the difference.
3. For the more technically inclined, check whether the project’s code is open for scrutiny on github. I could not find Sapien on github.

This list can go on and on.

The Sapien team should come out and defend themselves - otherwise, I am inclined to think that Sapien ICO may be a scam.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
It is good that you give us heads up about this scam. That is why it is vetter to research ico before joining in their bounties. There are really only few good ico now adays.
Activity: 11
They keep saying accepting people in rolling basis for beta, but is there trully anyone accepted for beta or they just lying.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
I was actually following this ICO and was going to buy some tokens, i did not analyse with such angles as you did, i think your red flags have some worth but i am sure the team will be more visible and communication will get better then your concerns will be gone, the only concern i found after analysing their details was high soft cap, i personally thought that huge funds are not required for this kind of project, but lets see what actually happens during the ico.
Activity: 1
What the hell man ??

I just went to their website and check what you say

They have a product you just have to register in the white list ... wait a email... and you can try the beta. It's normal, they have to control their flow.

It can be a realy good project pin, private/public, messenger, message filter ... I sure this can be a alternative to telegram and steemit (did you realy read their WP ??)

It's not because 1 guy have a light experience that meen the team is bad.
Aurelien Nicolas the CTO had experience in Oracle company, and lovoo a social meeting (https://www.similarweb.com/fr/website/lovoo.com)
Stefan Ionescu was a consultant on blockchain
Christopher Lee was a Manager Marketing in Meural and Iboostify.

You don't need a huge team to create their project and still if they grow they can hire ... I know what I meen I got experience on create company

so please stop talking with your ass you will be nice  Wink Smiley Tongue

and I will finish with your website ... and say 🤢🤢🤢 HAAAA my eye ... help me i'm blind 😵😵😵
your website look like a scam ... ho you see easy to fud ... pfff
Pages:
Jump to: