Pages:
Author

Topic: just been hacked all btc gone trojan in minerd for maxcoin - page 2. (Read 3794 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Sorry to hear about your loss, but don't say you weren't warned. Newbies would be wise to stay out of the altcoin forum.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
somehow someone or something has got into my pc and stole all my bitcoin.
Sounds like a personal problem to me. See my signature.

Don't come whining here again, or I will be forced to point out all the red flags in your obvious and despicable money-grab of a post.

The most obvious indicator that your post is utter bullshit is this, "someone or something". What a dipshit you are. GTFO.

Why don't you try spinning your tales on the forums for altcoins? Those people are probably less intelligent than the Bitcoin community.

He doesn't solicit donations once in his entire post.. you come off as some authority on BCT, you are not.

As to the OP, just a headsup, sometimes Malwarebytes (if that's what you're checking with) will give false positives to mining .exe like  minerd etc, I think it goes back to the days of solo mining where there were bad malicious mining software that would actually have you mining for someone else. the consensus is if you get the software from a good source that has been used a lot, you're probably fine. (although checksum/sigs are always best to have) I wouldn't use that anymore if you think that was the cause. your culprit stuff could be coming from somewhere else is my point.

I know not easy for everyone, but I always use new mining software on a separate computer from any of my good warm wallets. it's just much safer.

edit* and if you can find the exact link where you DL'd it from. make sure to post and follow-up.
Activity: 432
Merit: 500

Don't come whining here again, or I will be forced to point out all the red flags in your obvious and despicable money-grab of a post.

The most obvious indicator that your post is utter bullshit is this, "someone or something". What a dipshit you are. GTFO.

Why don't you try spinning your tales on the forums for altcoins? Those people are probably less intelligent than the Bitcoin community.

Wow, you're a dick
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
I found a Trojan in minerd for maxcoin ...

Which trojan did your AV report? Many virus scanners flag mining software as a trojan because they assume  it could be part of a mining botnet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
It will be good if you can post transaction Id's/bitcoin address of hacker, btw download your pc throughly with malware byets anti malware or some other AV and if you are already using av, check logs and search file names on google, maybe you can find some links.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
somehow someone or something has got into my pc and stole all my bitcoin. the thing is it managed to disable to the wallet so I didn't even know until I went to send bitcoin to exchanges and it just sat there as unconfirmed for about a day. it wasn't until I checked through the block chain and noticed that the account had been rinsed but the wallet still showed as synced and up to date.

I checked the addresses back and the bitcoin just filtered away to different address in blockchain checker

I found a Trojan in minerd for maxcoin so im guessing this is the issue. this came from a senior member on the maxcoin ann thread posting up a link to a wallet he had composed. got to try and remember where I was his post but will be checking.

the price you pay for trying to be the first to get something working

ggggrrrrraaaarrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhh so annoying!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: