Pages:
Author

Topic: Just bought 169 NEO and holding for 2 years - page 3. (Read 733 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I hope I will be a millionaire by 2020.  Wink

what's the price when you bought it 2 years ago? if it's below 1$, that's a pretty huge profit already mate. Nice choice to hodl, congratulations!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

I like your chart. So it is a perfect time to invest in the moment. There is a price to go above 130 dollars again in a short time Smiley
a coin I like because of it has really huge potential, thank you for your analysis Smiley
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
I think You have made the best investment decision. Neo is one of the best high potential altcoins in 2018. You will certainly be a rich man in two years time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
Respect to you mate for going in so heavy. Keep your head, keep calm - maybe pull it all off onto a hardware wallet and do your best to forget about it. I hope you come back on in 2020 and give us an update.
Activity: 392
I think your choice is very precise.
yes, NEO, some people think that it will have a very good future and let us see that you are in a place that will make you a millionaire.
Activity: 280
Neo should be in everyone in the portfolio this year. Along with the ETH and BTC. I think that this year the price will only grow.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
China was one of the first to see the benefits of the internet. They played well at that time. Now they are already taking steps with blockchain than some know. Blockchain will be the new internet 2.0 period of that time.

This in combination with the Chinese coins will be a great success in the future.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
the only problem is that neo is a chinese project. China and cryptocurrencies don't match sometimes...
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
If my calculations is correct, at current price of NEO which is $106 USD, for your investment to reach your target of 1 Million USD, price should multiply 56 times or NEO should be traded at $5,936 USD to reach your goal. That means it needs to kick Ethereum in the number 1 spot. Furthermore, Ethereum is being traded now at $829 USD. It's a long shot but who knows, Crypto trading is unpredictable.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro

Good luck. I don't think NEO is ever going to grow to be that large. It's a good coin but it's going to struggle to replace ETH as is and now there are a lot more upcoming blockchains which will offer more than NEO can offer. I think NEO has had its time and isn't likely to grow all that much more unless cryptocurrencies as a whole grow. Eth will outperform NEO in my opinion
I do n't think so . NEO is supported by many countries including China. NEO's potential is huge because they have many new partners in the recent time and this will surely make NEO price increase in the future. Keep NEO and you can become a millionaire in the future. Just hold
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Good luck. I don't think NEO is ever going to grow to be that large. It's a good coin but it's going to struggle to replace ETH as is and now there are a lot more upcoming blockchains which will offer more than NEO can offer. I think NEO has had its time and isn't likely to grow all that much more unless cryptocurrencies as a whole grow. Eth will outperform NEO in my opinion
Activity: 322
Well done! I think this is a good and right decision. Neo is an excellent long-term investment. I also believe and hope that your dream will come true.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
I think it's too long time...

Too long time? We're talking about becoming a millionaire in two years. How long is 2 years old? In 2 years, working in a normal job, a new car is difficult to get, the man will be able to buy ferrari with this investment Wink
Activity: 57
I think it's too long time...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Good coin but unrealistic (x50) expectation.

I held 480 NEO 6 months ago but sadly sold most (78%) of it.  Still holding some so hope your projected x50 happens. I won't be holding my breath though. Wink

To me, any greater than 1 multiplier is good. Cheesy

x50 is not possible but NEO will also increase like ETH because both are based on the same platform but NEO is becoming more popular in short period of time. In future NEO will become good compete to ETH.
Activity: 212
there is no doubt that NEO is one of the best altcoins in the market. it has a huge development in 2018 with increasing from $50 to $100. I believe that you can get big profit after 2 years.
Activity: 126
NEO can be a profitable investment option. NEO price equal to 117.989 USD . If you buy NEO today, you will get a huge profits at next two years.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
If you want to be a millionaire in dollars and taking into account the price of NEO you are expecting a 50x grow by that time and to be completely honest that seems to be too high especially since the market cap of NEO is already above 7 billion so I think you are hoping too much for your investments however I have no doubts you will still get good profits maybe in the 5x to 10x range.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Good coin but unrealistic (x50) expectation.

I held 480 NEO 6 months ago but sadly sold most (78%) of it.  Still holding some so hope your projected x50 happens. I won't be holding my breath though. Wink

For this year, my goal for NEO is x3-x5.  To me, any greater than 1 multiplier is good. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: