Pages:
Author

Topic: Just bought a boat load of Neo - page 3. (Read 374 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 07:43:18 PM
I bought in high also, but I am just going to ride this out.  If it goes to zero I will have to write it off as a learning experience.  I really have a hard time selling after I buy something.  I have held several coins to their grave. And just for laughs, I bought ARTE also.

Neo was crashing too.  the market is already starting to recovery.  Neo is up.  Bit coin is going up.  even ripple
Activity: 30
January 16, 2018, 07:40:39 PM
I bought in high also, but I am just going to ride this out.  If it goes to zero I will have to write it off as a learning experience.  I really have a hard time selling after I buy something.  I have held several coins to their grave. And just for laughs, I bought ARTE also.
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
January 16, 2018, 07:31:53 PM
Gotta love it when the market crashes.  Its a good time to buy

Seems like a pretty awful time to buy NEO to me, it's pumping while everything else is crashing, what do you think will happen to NEO when the market recovers? Everyone will move their funds in NEO out in to other coins that are really low right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 07:31:08 PM
First time experiencing a correction? We're going to be seeing some REAL corrections this time. Bitcoin back to $6000, Eth down to maybe $700 and wouldn't be surprised to see NEO hit $55
January 16, 2018, 07:29:06 PM
Of all the alts that fell today, NEO is the least that went down lol. Still a good buy tho so congratulations to you. I personally love holding NEO because of the free GAS i get from it as well. Just make sure you hold it in a personal wallet where you have access to your private keys and not an exchange. The "Neon" wallet seems to be perfecting for collecting that GAS.

There is a way to put it on a Nano s.  Thats where I will move it too.  Right now bittrex has the wallet disabled for some update.  Probably more likely they are collecting peoples gas
January 16, 2018, 07:27:19 PM
Sure - what price you bought? And what is the target price to sell?
 I bought at 121 dollars a coin.  Im not day trading so dont really have a sell target. Im hoping for 800 bucks or more in the next year
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 16, 2018, 07:25:24 PM
Of all the alts that fell today, NEO is the least that went down lol. Still a good buy tho so congratulations to you. I personally love holding NEO because of the free GAS i get from it as well. Just make sure you hold it in a personal wallet where you have access to your private keys and not an exchange. The "Neon" wallet seems to be perfecting for collecting that GAS.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 07:23:04 PM
Neo is the biggest share in my portolio now. They are one of the few coins that I truely belive would survive a "dotcom" like crash  Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 16, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

I think it will fall for another -15% and then I will join the party.
Asian communities loves NEO much more than ETH.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
January 16, 2018, 07:20:52 PM
Sure - what price you bought? And what is the target price to sell?
January 16, 2018, 07:19:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: