Pages:
Author

Topic: Just bought in at $64.05 - page 2. (Read 1884 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 20, 2013, 01:46:38 PM
You should rename this thread "I'm high and just bought at $64.05".
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 20, 2013, 01:45:54 PM
 im not exactly sure ehat you are askking but, i have invested eith a similar tactic before and conckuded that you gottasetay  in for the long haul if you wish to reallly profit
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000
March 20, 2013, 01:44:25 PM
I LOL'ed after reading the first sentence.  Thanks.   Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 20, 2013, 01:42:56 PM
Firstly, I'm high as shit right now. Anyhow, I'm relatively new to BTC (compared to others on this board). I've held BTC from $28 to $40, then on and off up to just recently (out at $56). I keep telling myself to sit it out until the bubble pops, but then I always jump in again (each time making a profit).

I just jumped in again at $64 with about 25% of my holdings, and justified it with the following:
  • When something is going up, it will keep going up (I got this from the Turtle Trading Method(?) I think). What's the point in exiting until it's actually started down?
  • ^Is the reasoning from the above point what causes crashes?
  • What about Spain and Malta? What if some event causes BTC to go up radically high? Won't it in the distant future anyway?
  • Don't people wish they bought GOOG (Google) when it was <$100? (GOOG opened at $816.83 today)
Alternatively (and if any of the above is true), what if there's no point in selling at all? Why didn't I just have steel balls and hold my BTC from $28 to now? I'd have over doubled it (instead of the measly 30% I have in reality).

I'm really stoned. If you're a bull, in the future you'll look back on this and nod. If you're a bear, you'll laugh your ass off. Any thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: