Pages:
Author

Topic: Just earned my first 9$ in Bitcoin Cash, how can I grow it? - page 4. (Read 1854 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
What can I do with this 9$ worth of Bitcoin Cash to make it grow in a short time? Should I trade cryptocurrencies? How about trading bots?
First something always good for us about income. This profit isn't huge to trading or invest, do it again if you have another chance and make 9$ again.

9$ is too small for investing , better we grow our money with some short time trades, also it's good for gaining experience from trading so when you already has much money , you can trade safely. make at least 100$ and do invest, before you reach that point better use it for trading altcoins with top 20 altcoins because the price not so agile best for new traders
Activity: 523
Merit: 100
What can I do with this 9$ worth of Bitcoin Cash to make it grow in a short time? Should I trade cryptocurrencies? How about trading bots?
First something always good for us about income. This profit isn't huge to trading or invest, do it again if you have another chance and make 9$ again. You can't bear trading bot cost with this money. You can trade manually by your own plans.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
With only 9$, i suggest you to deposite to betting site to start gamble or just have a good dinner.  9$ is a small number to invest anywhere and its more difficult to start in cryptocurrency. You will facing to many fee and with only 9$, fee may lots more than your profit.
Yeah it is totally a small amount of money and indeed he/she will be having hard time playing with that $9. I think the OP should start collecting more coins in bounties or anywhere he/she can get coins in order to have money enough to be use in trades and i am quite sure that you will surely grow the money that you will invest.
But i don't agree to put it in gambling because you might just lose that $9 and yes there is a chance to win but for me i will not risk that money if that's the only money i wanted to put in crypto, better to store it and wait till bch have a price increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Can I first ask you a question?
How were you able to earn $9 at first?
If it is from crypto related venture, then you can continue to use that means to earn more, until you have much to go into other things, else $9 to me is minute.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
It will grow on its own if you believe and hodl it, it's the number 4 coins in the market and this coin has potential in the market when the right time comes, so instead of using it to bet in a gambling site or trading it, just put it in a wallet and forget it maybe two years it will be ten times or even twenty times in profit.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
For now, stockpile it.
Do some bounties, join couple of airdrops, and just stack it until you hit $100+

Then you can take chances on some TA hints and see where that leads you
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
educate yourself by learn trading, there are many sources in internet to learn trading well
it can boost your 9$ to "infinity", just use that 9$ to try and error your knowledge
I think, that's the one of best way for you. keep learning and never give up!
it's impossible. to increase the deposit from $ 9 to some kind of a large amount of money is simply impossible. you need to spend a hundred years in trading to turn your 9 dollars, for example, into 9 thousand dollars. even taking into account the smart percent it will be a very long way.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
educate yourself by learn trading, there are many sources in internet to learn trading well
it can boost your 9$ to "infinity", just use that 9$ to try and error your knowledge
I think, that's the one of best way for you. keep learning and never give up!
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
why don't you just sell your bitcoin cash and buy the bitcoin and hold it there if you want higher than 9$ and btw 9$ is really low to start to do trade.
If the capital is only $ 9, don't trade for bitcoin, because the profits will be very little, but try to trade via cheaper altcoins, like TRX, XRP and others, so that your profit growth can be easily seen.
$9 can only be a transaction fee / withdrawal on the exchange, so if you choose bitcoin as a trade I think you can barely make a profit, $9 will be eaten by the exchange. but if you choose like LTC, TRX, DOGE, or something similar, maybe you can feel even a little profit, as you say. and $9 of course won't grow significantly, it's just that as an exercise or learning to trade it's a good step in my opinion.  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
why don't you just sell your bitcoin cash and buy the bitcoin and hold it there if you want higher than 9$ and btw 9$ is really low to start to do trade.
If the capital is only $ 9, don't trade for bitcoin, because the profits will be very little, but try to trade via cheaper altcoins, like TRX, XRP and others, so that your profit growth can be easily seen.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

lol  . idk why i laugh but no doubt that this idea is still legit to grow his coins easily  . converting bch to btc then hodl it would be enough to make some noticeable gains than hodling bch alone because bch is slow moving based on my observation  . you are right tho that 9 usd is small and will look smaller if we used it to start on the trade because the fees will only eat it up  . he must grow the 9 usd first then that is the time to step up his game by doing crypto trading  .
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
I would congratulate you on earning any amount of crypto and your first payment do makes you a bit happy but truth is $9 is really nothing when it comes to this cryptoworld. You really need to work hard and earning something like $400-$500 to invest or trade in something to make yourself a fortune. I am not disheartening you but on legacy transactions $9 would be consumed merely in two transactions as transaction fees. Try to learn some skill don't go for easy options such as trading bots they often end up being scammy.
try trading leverage, give a lot of profit in a short time and also the risk is high, if you play above 100x the possibility of return above 50% as well as the lot or commonly called MC (margin call)
But that means that one wrong call can blow up your entire balance too. Risk something which you can afford to lose is what I have learnt from many wise people of this forum.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
try trading leverage, give a lot of profit in a short time and also the risk is high, if you play above 100x the possibility of return above 50% as well as the lot or commonly called MC (margin call)
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Just $9 and you're talking about trading? Even if you were to start trading with it, just the exchange fees alone would swallow your daily profits because they would be in fraction of cents and I doubt that's the kind of earning you envision when you're asking for investment advice.

My advice is for you to earn more Cryptocurrency anyway you can, because the more you have, the more you could earn with it but I also have to warn you to be extremely careful because Cryptocurrencies are volatile investments and while you could make more when you have more capital, the reverse also applies, this means that you could potentially lose more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
With only 9$, i suggest you to deposite to betting site to start gamble or just have a good dinner.  9$ is a small number to invest anywhere and its more difficult to start in cryptocurrency. You will facing to many fee and with only 9$, fee may lots more than your profit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274

If you only have Bitcoin with a circulation value of $ 9. I think, you can't do anything, because the amount is very small. My advice, you sell Bitcoin and buy EOS or Tron, then trade.
even more so you are looking for a fast way for that. Well, if you are looking for a quick way to multiply the money you have, you need to invest large amounts and I do not recommend it because it is very risky for you, and also for those who are new to the crypto world. for the time being, I suggest to hold the bitcoin cash that you get right now and start collecting it again. if you already have assets above $ 100, then you can start with trading.
9$ is too small and it is hard to multiply it. The best decision if you want to multiply it is to invest medium of capital. I think $500-$1000 is enough in trading. I started to trade and I have a starting capital of $600 and after all of these years I managed to grow it and my portfolio is now consisting of $10000. It is really hard at first to multiply it but if you focus on improving on what you know then you can also do it.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

If you only have Bitcoin with a circulation value of $ 9. I think, you can't do anything, because the amount is very small. My advice, you sell Bitcoin and buy EOS or Tron, then trade.
even more so you are looking for a fast way for that. Well, if you are looking for a quick way to multiply the money you have, you need to invest large amounts and I do not recommend it because it is very risky for you, and also for those who are new to the crypto world. for the time being, I suggest to hold the bitcoin cash that you get right now and start collecting it again. if you already have assets above $ 100, then you can start with trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
Leave bot and signal for your own good. Earn $ 9 is very good, all you need to do is repeat again use the same way, if fail just fix it and try again. That's we do as trader/ investor but most of us focus in long term period not short. If you want in short I think trade is your way, everything need time, hard work and fund, I think you don't have all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: