Pages:
Author

Topic: Just found $20 by the sidewalk.. - page 3. (Read 2044 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 23, 2013, 11:40:19 PM
yes.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
November 23, 2013, 11:37:54 PM
Let's play 100 questions with it, trying to guess the serial number. No prizes awarded in this game but, if it goes well, I'll pen a thread offering up a real game with a real bill with a no less than $20 USD prize payable via Bitcoin.

First question: Is there a 3 in the serial number? (answer all questions with a yes or no ONLY)
Activity: 462
November 23, 2013, 11:25:23 PM
it was on the sidewalk in front of someone's house. what am i to do? if it were a wallet, i'd definitely return to the owner with all the money intact.

i'm not sure that it belongs to the people in the house. if i give it to them, then they just get $20 that is not theirs...

i'm thinking the best option is to donate it to the red cross.

Use it to buy Bitcoin!

i don't look at it as my money though. i'm just going to donate it i think.

If you don't know whose it is, you can't return it; therefore it is up to you to decide it's value. Treat it as if your boss gave you a bonus. But being charitable is always good.
November 23, 2013, 11:20:57 PM
it was on the sidewalk in front of someone's house. what am i to do? if it were a wallet, i'd definitely return to the owner with all the money intact.

i'm not sure that it belongs to the people in the house. if i give it to them, then they just get $20 that is not theirs...

Use it to buy Bitcoin!

i don't look at it as my money though. i'm just going to donate it i think.
Activity: 462
November 23, 2013, 11:19:08 PM

Use it to buy Bitcoin!
November 23, 2013, 11:18:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: