Pages:
Author

Topic: Just found a person selling about 44,000 Bitcoins in localbitcoins - page 3. (Read 3771 times)

Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Well for a starter can he prove that he really owns 44k coins? with that price he is selling he would be able to use the money earned from the sale to get more of the coin in the exchangers to resell. Probably like any sellers he is just trying to get the attention.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
That can be true, but I'm wondering why a person would sell 13.5 Million USD worth Bitcoins as per his trade when he can wait for few more months or years and have the price go up and make ton of profit like say double or triple, make 50 million USD or something.

uhh simply because he don't have them. He had just acc on some exchange, some BTC on stock and in case of needs, he will transfer fiat to exchange and sell it again.

you know what? at 310$ I can sell you unlimited amount of bitcoins..Smiley)

Aren't those bitcoins about 44,000 be held in escrow in localbitcoins when someone starts the trade, is he having that many bitcoins in his account right now, and why would someone leave it in an exchange instead of keeping in cold storage if it were really there in his LBC account.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
That can be true, but I'm wondering why a person would sell 13.5 Million USD worth Bitcoins as per his trade when he can wait for few more months or years and have the price go up and make ton of profit like say double or triple, make 50 million USD or something.

uhh simply because he don't have them. He had just acc on some exchange, some BTC on stock and in case of needs, he will transfer fiat to exchange and sell it again.

you know what? at 310$ I can sell you unlimited amount of bitcoins..Smiley)
He wants 310 USD / BTC, so he just buy on an exchange and sell on Local Bitcoins.

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
He wants 310 USD / BTC, so he just buy on an exchange and sell on Local Bitcoins.
I just bumped into this person  to find out that he is selling about 44,000 bitcoins for cash in Dubai, When the price are low, why does he want to sell such huge amount of bitcoins? your thoughts and opinions?

https://localbitcoins.com/ad/40269/buy-bitcoins-with-cash-dubai-united-arab-emirates-dubai-united-arab-emirates
Pages:
Jump to: