Pages:
Author

Topic: just hit $655 on GDAX Hahahahahahahahaha - page 2. (Read 1476 times)

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Britain won't leave EU, btc price will rise to 700-800 by end of July, no matter. Thanks to China, no thanks to Britain or EU.

I'd have to agree. It may affect it somewhat but you do have to realise that this is a global currency. The larger the population of bitcoin users the more influence they have on volume/price
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
$600 on Coinbase!     Cool
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Brexit vote is 12 days away....economists saying if Britain leaves euro...pound will depreciate 20%...bitcoin will sky over $1000 easily by July 1 if that happens.....wooohooooo.....halving on July 10 or July 9.

If Britain leaves, the pound has te same probability of falling as it does increasing.
If the pound decreases in value, so would the dollar, the Bitcoin and the euro
Also the halving is estimated for the 11/07/16.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Brexit vote is 12 days away....economists saying if Britain leaves euro...pound will depreciate 20%...bitcoin will sky over $1000 easily by July 1 if that happens.....wooohooooo.....halving on July 10 or July 9.

Britain will probably not leave eurozone.

But yeah, the price of BTC is soaring at the moment. I have bought a lot in already, so I'm ready to reap the profits now Cheesy $1000 seems a bit far away at the moment but could be achieved.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Brexit polls are favoring leave....u don't know anything about markets or bitcoin....lol lmao

We are going over $1000 by July 1
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Britain won't leave EU, btc price will rise to 700-800 by end of July, no matter. Thanks to China, no thanks to Britain or EU.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Train is leaving  the station.... bye bye suckers
Pages:
Jump to: