Pages:
Author

Topic: Just hold in patience, nothing can stop the raging bull when it comes - page 5. (Read 600 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 55
I do remember earlier this year or so, when bitcoin just showed its first sign of bull or we were still anticipating, i tried telling some of friends that we might be entering a bull soon cause for a while now since 2021 bitcoin has not come anywhere near its last ATH and some of my friends that lump summed during that period are still on a lose on their portfolio and were thinking of selling, even when bitcoin reached 41k and then reduced back to 35k when Grayscale where selling massively I could see lot of tension on some persons, then it occurred to me every time something new wants to happen in bitcoin history it always brings this panic that causes the weak hands to sell, I did my best telling them to hold a little longer and I won't blame them, especially when what they had planned to use the money for is due and some would say how would you know what it's feels when your just starting, yes true I might not have been in the business of holding for long but one tho I am sure about is nothing can stop the raging bull when it comes.

We all know that bitcoin would only continue to be scare as times goes, right now their is no asset that can be more scarce than bitcoin, not even gold and bitcoin offers more than an investment opportunity but also a good store of value.
And right now I can see a lot of happy faces as bitcoin reaches a new hight of 51k, I do believe a little correction might occur, but let's not be surprised that all our patients and steady buying might payoff soon as bitcoin can reach a néw ATH of 100k, its still early in the year and who knows what to expect.

Just hold and keep patience right by your side.
Pages:
Jump to: