Pages:
Author

Topic: Just lost my job, new yorker here, what to do next? - page 3. (Read 310 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dont want to sell my 2k worth of both dogecoin (25 cent avg) and shiba inu xxxx3750 (avg), invested 3k in loopring (2.07 avg), doing uber eats to survive, waiting for unemployment, living in a tent by bryant park, how can I make money off NFT's? Any other economical gig I can do???

Thanks....this Lad is severly struggling, covid made my job go out of business, 5K left in savings.

In this situation, you must use your money wisely. Also, you can invest in NFT projects, I think that they have a great potential in the early future. I am involved in one interesting project right now. Thee have a great community that helps a lot of people and takes part in various project events. I can give you advice about investment, so you can write me a message. I would be glad to help you.
Activity: 13
-snip-
Please, If people ask you for Investing.

Use your money wisely, one thing you should know. Never use any money form your financial need, I believe you don't have a lot of Fund Saving. My suggestion, better to stay focused to your jobs freelance first rather than Investing.

Build your Fund Saving, until Investing Lost not gonna to effect your life.

Yes, probably pay off credit card debt of 3K with my savings, I think removing/Reducing bills may be the right thing to do, Warren buffets wise words. Thank you.

Sounds a better plan, bills will slow you and will make it harder for you everyday so get rid of them. Are you single by any chance? If yes then you could easily make it out there, as there will be less liabilities. Well we have our own battles to win so good luck out there.

Thanks, guess is too soon to make money NFT related, tech is too "young"
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
-snip-

Use your money wisely, one thing you should know. Never use any money form your financial need, I believe you don't have a lot of Fund Saving. My suggestion, better to stay focused to your jobs freelance first rather than Investing.

Yes, probably pay off credit card debt of 3K with my savings, I think removing/Reducing bills may be the right thing to do, Warren buffets wise words. Thank you.

Sounds a better plan, bills will slow you and will make it harder for you everyday so get rid of them. Are you single by any chance? If yes then you could easily make it out there, as there will be less liabilities. Well we have our own battles to win so good luck out there.
-snip-

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
-snip-

Try to get into freelancing platforms like fiverr and upwork to have some gigs. Having a job there will surely help to make ends meet.

Aside from the two, there are other freelancing platforms where you can use your skills and work. I hope it helps and hopefully, you'll be able to find one and wish you to have a better situation.

Thank you, Ive used fiverr before...works very slowly..not sure what niche is popular these days on there...Ive ordered tons of traffic offers on there when I used to do affiliate marketing, too bad CPA/PPC died during the pandemic.
Activity: 956
Merit: 1
You can invest or trade on market for double up your money!!  Bitcoin price is now more dump and its in a support level just check it for a while and invest on a good coin when its start pumping you can make your money double in this way better analysis market.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Try to get into freelancing platforms like fiverr and upwork to have some gigs. Having a job there will surely help to make ends meet.

Aside from the two, there are other freelancing platforms where you can use your skills and work. I hope it helps and hopefully, you'll be able to find one and wish you to have a better situation.
Dont want to sell my 2k worth of both dogecoin (25 cent avg) and shiba inu xxxx3750 (avg), invested 3k in loopring (2.07 avg), doing uber eats to survive, waiting for unemployment, living in a tent by bryant park, how can I make money off NFT's? Any other economical gig I can do???

Thanks....this Lad is severly struggling, covid made my job go out of business, 5K left in savings.
Pages:
Jump to: