Pages:
Author

Topic: Just my one cent advice - page 8. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
June 30, 2022, 06:46:29 PM
Anyone noticing new projects still raising millions of dollars? Mohash and Dynamic for example, I think new projects will replace lots of top altcoins in coming years and my advice to young investors is to find new projects to mix with their portfolio, remember that Matic, Polkadot, Avalnache are once all new projects in 2018/2019..
Remains to be seen, a lot of projects have raised millions of dollars as well but they all failed.

And what makes you think that they will replace such altcoins that have been established already? What unique use case they can offer?

I'm sorry but we should be careful, specially some random guy giving newbie investment advise about certain projects.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
June 30, 2022, 05:55:44 PM
Anyone noticing new projects still raising millions of dollars? Mohash and Dynamic for example, I think new projects will replace lots of top altcoins in coming years and my advice to young investors is to find new projects to mix with their portfolio, remember that Matic, Polkadot, Avalnache are once all new projects in 2018/2019..
New projects can rise up to the top but then again, it will depend on how good the project is so its really advisable to analyze before you invest on new projects, usually it takes time before they reached the peak and get the attention of big investors so having more patience is also a requirement. They are all came from a new project status, its just that they continue work and implement good updates, that’s why top coins right now are still performing.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 264
June 30, 2022, 05:50:54 PM
~
Never heard of that "Dynamic" ever even back in the years, so I guess it was just some projects that OP managed to stumble upon and just call it a good project while indeed it should have long time ago, lol.
....and yes there could even be clones of whatever Dynamic that is that could scam people.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1323
June 30, 2022, 05:47:52 PM
This is good advice, but new projects that have potential will need someone who is an expert in hunting them, but for a new investor, the top coins will be more secure for him because of the large number of new projects in the market, which will make him confused in choosing the right project and he may choose a new project that does not have goals or market value and anchor it The case until he finds his capital has become shitcoins, so he has to constantly check new projects in the market and listen to reviews from experts about the projects he wants to invest.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 704
June 30, 2022, 05:20:47 PM
We know that the bear markets will bring down a lot of the coins currently in the market and make them disappear, and we also know that many developers will see this and try to take advantage of the situation and take the market share of those coins for their own projects.

However while all of that is true this is not the moment to blindly invest in a coin with an uncertain future when not only this market but the whole world economy is having huge issues and we are about the enter a recession, if we are not in one already, right now is the moment to play it safe, and investing in a bunch of altcoins no one has ever heard about is not the definition of safe of the majority of those investing in this market.
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
June 30, 2022, 03:56:08 PM
You mean the dynamic wallet or just dynamic? The name isn't new in crypto space that's why I ask.

Many new projects will be born for sure and yes I believe some of them will bring investors high returns but you have to be careful of scam projects because at this point on many new scam projects will show up as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 30, 2022, 03:46:32 PM
Why is it hard to believe? I saw it on the news today and if you are following top 7 ico channel on telegram you would have seen the news, here is the link already.

www.theblock.co/post/155068/sequoia-and-quona-lead-6-million-seed-round-for-defi-protocol-mohash

www.theblock.co/post/154562/dynamic-web3-authentication-crypto-startup-raises-funding-a16z
Activity: 237
Merit: 19
June 30, 2022, 02:47:36 PM
You need to drop some proof because not everyone know these projects you are talking about, new projects are more risky than old popular altcoins, it's true that you can make a lot of money from new altcoins but the risk involved is not encouraging.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
June 30, 2022, 03:41:33 PM
You may be right, but it's not entirely possible to suggest that a particular project has the same potential. Because we've seen a lot of downs and downs of scam projects that just take profits and walk away with millions of dollars. Especially the shitcoins which this year have damaged the crypto market. Precisely with the current phenomenon, people will be much more careful in paying attention to new projects.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
June 30, 2022, 02:38:28 PM

During the last Bull run i mainly invested into new and upcoming projects because i am part of a few launchpads and there i could take part in the private sale of new projects. During the height of the last bullrun in may 2021 my portfolio had a significant value, at least for my standards, but sadly now the portfolio value is now down at least 95% from it's ATH.
That is the reason why i don't really follow new and upcoming projects at the moment and why i have never heard of Mohash and Dynamic before.
It can definitely be true though that if projects are confident enough to launch during a bear market like these and are still doing well, then the chance that they will be pretty big projects in the future is definitely there.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 264
June 30, 2022, 01:51:57 PM
~
Not sure also where did the OP get that and I thought he was intentionally shilling that project which happens in this board a lot, lol.
I just assume it is a random project thrown by the OP.
I don't care nonetheless if OP shares it or not.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1224
June 30, 2022, 01:45:20 PM
If they can using "Launchpad" is really easy.

You can take examples from Polkastarter, and other launchpads. They always sold out the token project using their service, because most the time with launchpad the investor no need to make a research. They rushing buying, without make their own research.

Want to get faster profit by using launchpad. If the project without launchpad, the alternative paid promotion with influencer.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
June 30, 2022, 01:40:46 PM

Now is a difficult time for the crypto industry, but for some, this is a time of fear, and for some, the best opportunities to enter or launch a project. Based on past years, there is a high probability that it is at such a time that the most influential and profitable projects are born. Hard times are just the beginning of a new phase and new investment opportunities. Specify the sites of the projects you indicated (Mohash and Dynamic) and I will conduct an analysis for myself.
copper member
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1247
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
June 30, 2022, 11:56:54 AM
Do you have any resources for the two projects you said? All I saw were these links. I'm unsure if they are related to what you posted.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dynamic/

And I can't even find anything with mohash. Lol. Can you send or post some links?
copper member
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
June 30, 2022, 11:38:20 AM

The cryptocurrency industry is faced with rapid development and that explains why we have several short lived projects. I agree with you that in the coming years we'll be having more new projects replace the existing ones. It's no news that projects are lunched daily and the industry is characterized by massive competition and it's a situation of survival of the fittest.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 30, 2022, 11:06:17 AM

I do know what you meant about that but remember that if the situation can change anytime. if the blockchain already fully used by so many people and it will not be easily to be replaced by a new blockchain. I just wanna try to remind you if you can use the new poroject as investment for the future but remember that if this is also a big gambling for you. The fact that if this time people known that so well. investing in the new project is not a bad thing at all but the result may be giving you a lose.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 30, 2022, 10:49:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: