Pages:
Author

Topic: Just my own stupid or smart thought about ETH blockchain - page 2. (Read 283 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I also agree with you. It would be great if the ETH platform could do that, which would make the value of ETH much higher.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
I also wish scam projects using ETH blockchain should be labeled scam by Ethereum foundation but that's a herculean task, they have other very important things to do than investigations of this nature. I really think your suggestion is not stupid, but valid. Too many scam projects sprout from ERC20 developers, they abuse the Ethereum open source  blockchain. If permission is obtained before a developer will have access to develop a token on ETH blockchain, it will be best. Some wallet developers like IMTOKEN are already labeling scam tokens scam by adding a skull 💀 icon against the token.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Your idea is not stupid at all, it's one of the best I've seen recently on this forum. If Vitalik and his team can do something about developers given permission before they can launch a token on Ethereum blockchain, it will help reduce scammers who take advantage of the open source and free nature of the ETH blockchain.  You mentioned TRON already is weeding out scam projects which I'm not aware of, that's cool.  Let's hope for the best with ETH blockchain, I'm a big supporter of ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
Scammers will always be in this market and we cannot be insured against this by anyone other than our attention. we ourselves must learn to understand which project is a scam and which one is honest
There must be cooperation to fight against the SCAM project by reporting and then broadcasting a project that is 100% SCAM. Share on all social media and share also in specific threads for the SCAM project. Must be more vigilant and need a lot of research before participating in the project you choose.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
there is now way we can get rid of scammers in the market as long as there is one greedy person that just jump in to the ship without knowing whats the ships engine or if there is really a captain
in other words if someone believes the person's words without
research and knowledge about a project, and believes in just hersey
scam will prosper why? because there are still who believes in them
and greed propels it all , without thinking and research there will be persons that will be scam, so spread the words and share good information to others to lessen scams in the market in that way we will also be able to promote crypto and attract others to believe in digital currency
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Scammers will always be in this market and we cannot be insured against this by anyone other than our attention. we ourselves must learn to understand which project is a scam and which one is honest
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
You cannot find any project scam or not with the smart contract. Because anyone can create a token on smart contracts. They don't need a good knowledge of programming to create a token. Then you have to do researches about projects. The researchers will be helped to find the projects are scam or not.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
If what you said about Tron getting rid of "scams" on its "Blockchain" is true then Tron is definitely not a true Blockchain. It is not decentralized and shouldn't be taken seriously. You don't solve a problem by desecrating a sacred principle.
I believe Ethereum can solve the problem of scams without following Tron developers footsteps.
Why don't these newbreed of crypto developers just build whatever they want on normal centralized platforms then wasting their time on obvious deceptions/tricks.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
Ask yourself this question, which platform is the most used in crypto space today? its ETH and its smart contract that is been used by both good and bad developers the most, Tron blockchain is not like this because last year i witnessed when tron teams start getting rid of scam projects off their blockchain, it will be better if ETH do something like this in its next upgrade, scammers have too much freedom and its hurting crypto, my idea might sound stupid to some but don't mind i am just thinking of ways to fight scam projects even if regulation didn't come sooner

smart contracts platform has no features to fiilter the scam dev mate
thats why scammers will always come in this industry,
to fight the scammers we can only do our best research and spread the word about the project if the project look suspicious
I fully agree, smart contract platform especially ethereum is decentralized. Thats why many people wants ethereum for the reason. The only thing we can avoid scams is to always do our due diligence in a certain project then if we see some redflags with evidence, its time to spread that word so that the no investors will get scammed again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
Ask yourself this question, which platform is the most used in crypto space today? its ETH and its smart contract that is been used by both good and bad developers the most, Tron blockchain is not like this because last year i witnessed when tron teams start getting rid of scam projects off their blockchain, it will be better if ETH do something like this in its next upgrade, scammers have too much freedom and its hurting crypto, my idea might sound stupid to some but don't mind i am just thinking of ways to fight scam projects even if regulation didn't come sooner

to fight the scammers we can only do our best research and spread the word about the project if the project look suspicious

I agree, only by studying more information about the project, there is less chance of not being deceived.
But to do this at the blockchain level does not work out since everything is written into a chain of blocks and anyone can create their own token and promote it as they want. It may be worth it to go through identification of the developers by providing legal documents for a future project, but I doubt that it’s interesting for the ethereum developers to implement this, I think they have enough problems without it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov

Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Pages:
Jump to: