Pages:
Author

Topic: JUST TRANSFERED 20K USD AND BANK CHARGED ME $700 !!!! - page 4. (Read 992 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Is that in the US?

I've noticed that American banking is stuck somewhere in the 19th century compared to Europe where everything is fresh, shiny and often free.

Or it could be anywhere else other than the EU. We're rather lucky with all the tech tossers throwing new types of banking at us all the time.

I have noticed this too actually.  I mean, how long did it take for the security chips to make it on the credit/debit cards and for stores to actually accept them?  It took the longest time ever.  And not only that but people where bitching the whole time too because it was a minor inconvenience to be told that you have to insert the chip rather than swipe.

Things are always slower in terms of progress here in the good ole US. Sad
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Is that in the US?

I've noticed that American banking is stuck somewhere in the 19th century compared to Europe where everything is fresh, shiny and often free.

Or it could be anywhere else other than the EU. We're rather lucky with all the tech tossers throwing new types of banking at us all the time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
This right here is the reason why satoshi nakamoto has designed bitcoins. Because the banks can charge us huge amount for transfers especially if its internation transfers. Bitcoin knows no currency so no need for conversion when you transfer. This makes it easier and more secure.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Well you have nothing to do with it but to accept the fact that banks are so greed, annoying etc. even if people saying that we need bitcoin and crypto for what? Real money? Stop dreaming, it will never happen unless all people can use internet and mobile phones or any gadgets where wallet can be installed.

And the sad thing is the government who is supposed to be the justice, ya right.
More often they the caused of biases, unfairness and greed.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
And the sad thing is the government who is supposed to be the justice, ya right.They do nothing to stop the thefts. But this is because they are all together.Think, why does every county have a central bank? EVERY COUNTRY has a location of this european bank fraud because it is a giant conspiracy and no one stops it, If you do not investigate you will be deceived
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This is why we need bitcoin. I am soo sick of these central bank mafia scum controlling our finances.!!!

I just did a international wire transfer and the banks cuased me to loose $700 because of how the make a huge 3% margin with the conversion of the money from one country currency to another.Imagine those bankers sitting there in their Jacuzzis relaxing while their computers move money getting $700 or much more from all the people who send money.
D@mn mafia!!
What would you do with $700 for free??

These banks are building the own destruction by robbing people like that.It is very arrogant they should be in jail for theft and fraud.
This is why we need bitcoin!! If I used the ightning network I could have done the transaction for some pennies!

That's just criminal mate.

And you're one of millions of people getting ripped by the banking system everyday.

This is EXACTLY why the crytpo world needs to be widely adopted and implemented.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
Here in the Philippines there are some banks who are really the worst. Many are complaining why their balanced deposits are becoming lesser and lesser and it is even more than the required remaining balance. There are withdrawals in their accounts in which they did not make. Also the interest in your deposit is too small and when you make a transaction in the atm machine there are surcharges which is bigger than the interest rate of your deposit.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
Sometimes banks are very annoying and all arranged by banks, I hope for the future bitcoin will be the money of the future as money that is used officially worldwide.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
This is why we need bitcoin. I am soo sick of these central bank mafia scum controlling our finances.!!!

I just did a international wire transfer and the banks cuased me to loose $700 because of how the make a huge 3% margin with the conversion of the money from one country currency to another.Imagine those bankers sitting there in their Jacuzzis relaxing while their computers move money getting $700 or much more from all the people who send money.
D@mn mafia!!
What would you do with $700 for free??

These banks are building the own destruction by robbing people like that.It is very arrogant they should be in jail for theft and fraud.
This is why we need bitcoin!! If I used the ightning network I could have done the transaction for some pennies!

Pages:
Jump to: