Pages:
Author

Topic: Just where do we live? - page 2. (Read 3023 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502
July 09, 2012, 12:24:16 PM
Also, I ignored firstaccents question because I have no idea what the hell he was asking talking about.

Probably because you didn't read the several posts I made about Kelly Thomas prior to the question (with link provided). Given that, the statement "I think you're missing the bigger story" should have been contextually obvious.

Just explain, stop going in circles with the shit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2012, 12:20:20 PM
Also, I ignored firstaccents question because I have no idea what the hell he was asking talking about.

Probably because you didn't read the several posts I made about Kelly Thomas prior to the question (with link provided). Given that, the statement "I think you're missing the bigger story" should have been contextually obvious.
July 09, 2012, 12:17:15 PM
Dude, I just hope the death penalty still exists in the state where that happened and all those cops die on the electric chair.

To serve and protect, my ass...

Ramos has been charged with second-degree murder. Death penalty's not going to happen. However, the FBI has opened an independent investigation on the whole matter, which will undoubtedly include probes into the corruption of the Fullerton police department, and the issue with the fired bar bouncer who says the bar owner called the police and made a false claim about Thomas because he didn't want him around outside.
July 09, 2012, 12:15:22 PM
Dude, I just hope the death penalty still exists in the state where that happened and all those cops die on the electric chair.

+1

--

donator
Activity: 29
Merit: 252
July 09, 2012, 03:11:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
July 09, 2012, 12:01:31 PM

July 09, 2012, 11:58:25 AM
And the only reason something got done about this is a very dedicated father who's an ex-cop and has now devoted his life to getting justice. There are countless others that never see justice.

Yes. In the later part of the video, you can hear Kelly crying out for his father, even though his father wasn't present.

There are numerous key points in the video:

1. The baton twirling.
2. The officer saying: "I'm going f you up." as he puts on the latex gloves.
3. The teasing, taunting and bullying prior to the beating.
4. The complete ignoring of Thomas as he's dying.
5. The relentless tasing.
6. The relentless bashing of his face with the baton.
7. The nonchalance and joking as he lay in a pool of blood.
donator
July 09, 2012, 02:50:28 AM
Cops all suped up on adrenaline thinking they are above all.
Psychopaths, only explanation, they belong in prison or a psychward, 50%-75% of them belong either in prison or a psychward & lobotomized. The noises, of the beating ugh.

If you make laws and procedures that allow them to get away with it, they will.
It's like blaming the crop of lobbyists that inhabit DC' suburbs for today's ills.

The cops are at fault, for sure. But, it's the system that breeds them. We should blame the system that enables this because it allows them to get away with 99% of such incidents.

(If you think treatment outside the jails is horrible, your wives and sisters, if they ever go to jails, will face this: Male cops line up to watch the showers. Every pat-down, religiously administered, is a breast/genital molestation session. If you so much as  flinch, you get written up for disobedience, killing any chance of early release, and get the horrible solitary treatment. Welcome to 10 years of this.  State after state, same story.
http://www.hrw.org/news/1996/12/06/sexual-abuse-women-us-state-prisons )

Again, chalking it up to a few bad apples/psychopats is not the answer. It's the system that allows this, continually and everywhere. The procedures. The off-the-charts power and discretion these officers have, [edit: and more importantly, the lack of accountability, the knowledge that they will get away with it, all sorts of immunity]. The choice of a zillion laws for him to charge you with.)

We allow one human being so much discretion and power over others, and then act shocked that individuals abuse that power.

We create a system in which the Government can mediate in every darn thing, and then act shocked that there's so much lobbying for Govt.'s largesse rather than real competition and innovation.
July 09, 2012, 11:20:14 AM
Ah, what FirstAscent posted above.

Yes.

As I noted in my several posts before yours, I am a bit surprised by the almost non-existent mention of the Kelly Thomas case anywhere in these forums.

Note that Kelly Thomas was murdered by those thugs. Note the large pool of blood on the concrete. Did you know their lawyers (the officers' lawyers) had the nerve to suggest his death might have been the cause of incompetent paramedics?

It was determined he died of being unable to breathe due to blood from his head trauma entering into his lungs while the officer sat on him. Afterwards, while Thomas lay in the huge pool of blood, the officers joked, and made sure the paramedics tended to their scratches on their arms.

The corrupt Fullerton police deptartment then took a very long time coming to the conclusion that the officers might have been in the wrong.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
July 09, 2012, 03:06:06 AM
Again, chalking it up to a few bad apples/psychopats is not the answer. It's the system that allows this, continually and everywhere. The procedures. The off-the-roof amount of power and discretion these officers have. The choice of a zillion laws for him to charge you with.)

Not allows. Creates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_Prison_Experiment
donator
July 09, 2012, 02:38:16 AM
Ah, what FirstAscent posted above.
July 09, 2012, 02:43:51 AM
Psychopaths, only explanation, they belong in prison or a psychward, 50%-75% of them belong either in prison or a psychward & lobotomized. The noises, of the beating ugh.
donator
July 09, 2012, 02:32:06 AM
Imagine this situation:

You're traveling down the road, minding your own business, when a uniformed man orders you to stop. He demands to see your papers, brings his buddies over, walks a dog around your vehicle, searches the vehicle, and after much browbeating and attempts at coercion, finally lets you go on your way.

What does this sound like?

Turns out, the State of Illinois.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rJqq6KCOkdM#!

Glad to see Mr. Terrance Huff was aware of his rights. Glad to see him go the length to procure that video and document everything.

But, if you aren't as well-read as Mr. Huff, or are a slightly retarded "bum," then *this* is what happens to you -

[Before | After]

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku42PPzYEqs

Or, watch here the full video below and weep with every blow and and every taser at the civilization (and cop-beating death) that your taxes supposedly buy you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6yaeD-E_MY

Imagine being him throughout, crushed under those police boots, shouting "sorry, sorry" even though you did nothing wrong... in the hope they will let you breathe. And make a guess what happens to the cop. Only when there's a huge community outcry does something happen. One or two charges get brought against one or two cops (Why do they bring a minimum of 37 charges against everyone else?). They will probably escape jail time as well.

July 09, 2012, 12:43:50 AM
You live in the U.S.A? If so, better get to know your rights.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution.html/

That's all well and good. But I don't see how it pertains to my initial reply to you within the context of my posts inside this thread.

Exactly o.o .
July 09, 2012, 12:42:56 AM

That's all well and good. But I don't see how it pertains to my initial reply to you within the context of my posts inside this thread.
July 09, 2012, 12:40:19 AM

July 09, 2012, 12:37:28 AM
It happens all the time, everywhere. To bad there aren't more ppl like the two victims in this video that show what really is going on.

Shake of weed on the floor, LoL, lmfao, right! Least he got fired and many more to get fired.

I think you're missing the bigger story.

Nope, you thought wrong. I know my rights and know his was raped severely.

I plead the Fif< . First, second, third, fourth and fifth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxE_oQBwrdU

Huh?
July 09, 2012, 12:33:00 AM
It happens all the time, everywhere. To bad there aren't more ppl like the two victims in this video that show what really is going on.

Shake of weed on the floor, LoL, lmfao, right! Least he got fired and many more to get fired.

Nope, you thought wrong. I know my rights and know his was raped severely.

I plead the Fif< . First, second, third, fourth and fifth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxE_oQBwrdU
July 09, 2012, 12:06:03 AM

July 09, 2012, 12:03:02 AM

Pages:
Jump to: