Pages:
Author

Topic: Just wondering how much you've earned from cryptocurrenices? -80% for me - page 2. (Read 212 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
You actually made a good coin investment but you were unlucky with the timing or period of  buying. You must have bought the top even though it looked like it was the dip just like it happened to me too. Just keep faith and hope for green days to resume.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I recommend you just hold it continue. -80% is big lost but we can't do anything at this time. Let's wait the recovering of the market. I think ETH will go up in the next year. Personal I didn't invest in anything, but I practiced in some airdrop/bounty compaign of projects, and I still hold my coins/tokens until now. It also reduced around -50% compare with the initial value, but I am not worried. I believe in the restoring of them in the next year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Up until now this is a tough year for crypto holders... you bought at the beginning of the bear market, which is the adjustment phase, after prices have reached levels that are way too high, and you bought only one currency, so it is normal what is happening, you have to hold until the market enters the next growth phase.
pacience, preserverance and ... good luck  Grin
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Uff very smart move... you invested too soon actually, now is the time to invest, when prices can get even lower... I earned a lot and also I lost some, but in cryptocurrencyes I didn't lose anything.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
On trading, I lost, well, maybe not 80 percent, but 60 percent for sure. At the time at the beginning of the year TRX grew well, only I panicked, could not sell on time. Experience has shown that I can not hold long when the market falls. On the one hand, it is good, I have no losses now -80 percent. Yes, it's painful to watch.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
ETH in April was around 400-500USD. If you're holder you already lose half now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I earn in the crypto currency market in two ways. This is participation in bounty campaigns and daily trading. In total, my average monthly income is more than $ 3000
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
if u ask this question most of the cryptocurrency traders are in loss we cant expect profit until cryptocurrency market reaches the market cap of 500 billion dollars as per the current trend and more tokens are coming in the market
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
What kind of investment do you do? trade, ico, or anything else? -80 that's a big amount I guess
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Let's be honest. I invested in ETH since April and hold it till now.  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: