Pages:
Author

Topic: justbtcme - Ripping off donations from a children's hospital - unpaid $1000 debt - page 3. (Read 3787 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
I might have accused you in the past of doxing someone and then rescinding the information a couple times. I saw someone do it and must of confused you with them. I apologize for the offence it caused and it was a geniune mistake.

I've tried not to follow the argument too closely, because it's too easy to ponder over every little detail in such cases. It seems much better to put your energy back into something productive, as I'm sure you do. I try not to hold any past or future grudges because life is too short for things like that.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Your rating is fine, it still shows green and over a hundred. If you want to warn people about his behaviour that is fine, but it feels like you have blown things out of proportion

I pick out the sentence:
Here justbtcme admits to taking the bet for $1000 :

In the body of your text, but the title says

Ripping off donations from a children's hospital - unpaid $1000 debt

Now, I'm sure we've all made stupid bets in an offhand remark and without fully accepting the implications if you lose. But that's all they are and should stay: Offhand remarks and they don't speak fully for the credibility of a person.

Now I don't have any interest in your business affairs, but we should all try to keep it professional and not personal on the boards.

What exactly did I blow out of proportion? Be specific.

I find your post here suspect considering you have personally accused me of complicity in fraud on this forum. Of course you had zero proof of your claims. You did this simply for disclosing the fact that I had Master-P's dox to the forum and did not release them fast enough for your liking. Way to "keep it professional". Not that you give a shit but my actions lead to more than half of that stolen Bitcoin being returned which is almost unheard of. Why should you care about the actual victims of the fraud tho when there are people to stalk on the internet right?

I however have proven with his own words he owes this debt, and by sending unfunded coins he knew were to be auctioned off for charity as funded, he in effect stole money that would go to the children's hospital. All of this information is sourced in the OP, not that you bothered to read it before posting. Plenty of people have been negative rated here for reneging on bets let alone stealing money from charity.

Bayareacoins was even willing to donate the full $1000. He didn't just renege on his bet to BayAreaCoins, he tried to defraud him by sending him what he said were funded physical dogecoins that should have been auctioned for charity. Then when BayAreaCoins made a very reasonable move of giving him a neutral rating and warning others of his behavior in a thread, he thought it was appropriate to then try to cast BayAreaCoins as a scammer to cover up his own fraud. When I tagged him he then did the exact same thing to me. Does this sound like some one who should be positively rated within the trust system to you?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
Your rating is fine, it still shows green and over a hundred. If you want to warn people about his behaviour that is fine, but it feels like you have blown things out of proportion

I pick out the sentence:
Here justbtcme admits to taking the bet for $1000 :

In the body of your text, but the title says

Ripping off donations from a children's hospital - unpaid $1000 debt

Now, I'm sure we've all made stupid bets in an offhand remark and without fully accepting the implications if you lose. But that's all they are and should stay: Offhand remarks and they don't speak fully for the credibility of a person.

Now I don't have any interest in your business affairs, but we should all try to keep it professional and not personal on the boards.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Got a new negative rating from him today, just thought I would document them here for posterity since he has already changed them once.

justbtcme ?? : -2 / +14   2016-03-14   100.00000000   
Reference   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14191970

"This user got remove from default trust for abusing it (got numerous negative feedbacks from others because of this) threatened another member with physical harm, almost banned by Admin, spreading false information and attempted to extort me to remove his neg feedback.

This user has shown to be VERY untrustworthy and is on the scammy path. I would not recommend doing any trades with him."

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tecshare-is-a-liar-and-a-vindictive-abuser-of-the-trust-system-969863

justbtcme ?? : -2 / +14   2016-03-14   100.00000000   
Reference https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tecshare-is-a-liar-and-a-vindictive-abuser-of-the-trust-system-969863

"This user has an active scam accusation against him by another trusted member of this community.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tecshare-is-a-liar-and-a-vindictive-abuser-of-the-trust-system-969863

Do not be fool by his trust ratings, most likely are from his alts account. I smell a long con artist from a mile away!"

You got me! I have spent the last 5 years here trading honestly and being trusted with thousands of dollars just to not trade much and hope to some how pull off some unspecified "long con". All I need to do now is actually start trading heavily again on this shitty forum and then my evil plan will come to fruition!

I am not sure he could try much harder to dig up something on me. Basically he is repeating things he read in another negative rating from a well known schizophrenic named hippietech who seems to think lots of people are threatening his personal safety. He cant seem to produce evidence of this though. He is just making a hodgepodge of accusations cobbled together from my trust page to try to make it seem like there is a theme and his complaints are legitimate. Funny how his supposed scam accusations have nothing to do with any missing money or theft of any kind, but why let facts get in the way of a good flame war? Remind me people, why does this guy not have a trust page full of negative ratings? People selling gift cards are a major threat but a guy who rips off money that was going to a children's hospital is A-OK? Gotta love Bitcoin stalk.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
This thread is to bring light to the user justbtcme who has been on quite a roll recently. First of all I was not involved in this dispute until he PMed me with this message:

Would strongly advise people not to do this with this user.

Defaulted on a bet with me and Paypal can be reversed months down the road.

I could totally see him gambling away his money and then charging back funds to recover blown money.

I did not default on anything, I tried to make it right with you for a bet that was super flawed (pacquiao had an undisclosed injury) but I still paid up and offer to send you more to make everything right and that's the reason why you "wrote off the debt"

Fact of the matter is that I've long settle that issue with you so please just get over it.

He claims this debt was "settled" and "wrote off" but considering BAC does not agree, I am not sure as the one owing the debt he can just unilaterally decide he doesn't owe it any more. They had a discussion about the debt, and he agreed to send BAC some physical dogecoins as payment for the debt knowing that the coins would be auctioned off for a local children's hospital. Halfway thru the auction, the creator of the coins, CryptoImperator posted to the thread stating that the coins he was unknowingly selling as funded, were not funded, which ruined the auction and could have put BAC further in debt as well as open him to criminal liabilities.

Glad to see our coins are being auctioned for a good cause!
Although we wanted to point out, that some of these coins, for example the one in the fist picture with the damaged hologram and following address: DGzd678KD6VTXN7SPcDtKosZoM4fFWAwo4

Is not funded even though it is not marked with laser; Why is that? you may ask... They were damaged in shipping and promptly replaced with new ones, which were funded. So bear this in mind when bidding, we already had another user contact us because of that, he redeemed one of these "damaged" coins and claimed that it was unfunded...

Eh wasn't aware of that and thanks for the information.

Please keep this in mind when bidding.

The original owner of these coins should have pointed it out to you... looks like he did not tell anyone and sold them as funded...

When BAC proceeded to mark his profile with neutral ratings and then warn people about him in his sales threads he proceeded to PM the message listed above to many people who have left BAC positive trust ratings in an attempt to harm his reputation in retaliation for bringing light to his unpaid debt and attempt to defraud BAC, in effect stealing from a children's hospital. This is when I got that message from justbtcme and I started reviewing this case. As a result of his retaliatory rating for me, I am posting this here.

Here are some more relevant posts and related links:

Here BAC can be seen warning people about this user and his responses which include admission of the bet taking place as well as his loss:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396534.0;all

This is the thread set up by BayAreaCoins in order to auction off the coins sent to him by justbtcme for a local children's hospital:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1121918.0;all

The scam accusation thread justbtcme opened against BayAreaCoins in retaliation:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bayareacoins-steven-steiner-possibly-scamming-1397403

The posts he made in a lame attempt to slander my reputation after I tagged him for his unpaid debt and refused to remove it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/who-do-you-think-is-most-untrustworthy-on-this-forum-1396652
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14197998

In conclusion, there are so many people obsessively hunting scammers around here blindly shotgunning negative ratings at noobs who don't understand the rules. Well here is a real con artist attempting to slander multiple legitimate well established traders in an attempt to try to cover up his fraud. He is here served up to you on a platter with proof. So I am here asking the community to please put his reputation where it belongs, in a bottomless pit of red. Thanks for reading and rating.
Pages:
Jump to: