Pages:
Author

Topic: Justice - page 2. (Read 262 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 11:15:54 PM
I honestly say that the law in my country is not so fair to the people, in reality the law is pointed down and dulled up, meaning that the law is very catchy and ensnare for the lower layer society and vice versa does not strike and snare for the upper layer society , perhaps because of the large number of corruption collusion and nepotism in law enforcement environments so that the law can be bought cheaply, that's my opinion about legal justice in my country
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:12:22 PM
Justice is often times sharp downwards and blunt upwards. Justice often favors the rich people, and kill poor people. this happens in many countries.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 08:59:14 AM
The law of Criminal is the whole peraturan-peraturan that determine what banned and included in a criminal offense, as well as to determine the punishment what could be dropped to do. Is this walked fair in the country you? I want to know

I'm sorry, but what is "peraturan"? Google doesn't help.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 05:10:29 PM
The law of Criminal is the whole peraturan-peraturan that determine what banned and included in a criminal offense, as well as to determine the punishment what could be dropped to do. Is this walked fair in the country you? I want to know

I think the law in my country is firm, but its law enforcers are not firm / wrong use of power.
how could it be fair if a thief in order to sustain his life could be exposed to 15 to 20 years. whereas corruption officials who many menyengsuju people can go out into prison as he pleased.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
Crypto Revo
March 27, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

Justice is not an achievable state in the world we live in. Regardless of laws, judges, rules and society norms, they might seem that they all aim for justice, but in reality, they are not.

I know things work in this world according to many advantages, and disadvantages, in most cases we might call it "luck"... these advantages and disadvantages can differ, from the judge having a good mood/bad mood, to the society and the centuary you are living in.

Take a look in history, try to count the souls lost due to injustice, wars, slavery etc... The world is filled with injustice throughout our history!

In my country, no powerful/rich man can be sentenced with justice, and trust me its the same all over the world even in USA regardless of what it may seems...

Where is justice? In my opinion, and what I hope for, justice will be found after death, once we meet our creator, or get judged by him.

we exist in this life for a reason, and its not just making money and creating work, that is just roads. the real destination has to equalize all the misery and injustice we faced in this world. Regardless of your religion, you must believe that this world is not based on justice, it is based on personal decisions.

Do not look for justice in this world, look for the reasons we exist...only then you will find justice. Be true to yourself when you look in the mirror...

Activity: 99
Merit: 36
March 27, 2018, 03:22:21 PM
What we call criminal law broadly refers to federal and state laws that make certain behavior illegal and punishable by imprisonment and/or fines.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 10:41:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: