Pages:
Author

Topic: Justice Under Anarchy - page 2. (Read 21440 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 15, 2011, 03:17:11 PM
The better answer is everyone has the right to life. If you take someone's life, you give up that right.

Stilling saying "X is wrong!" or "Y is wrong!". It's totally BS, man.

The universe doesn't give us rights, man!

Yes, you are free to try and deny me my life, but I will defend it. Therefor I give the right to myself. And anyone else who values their life, and their right to live, will defend my life as well, just as I will defend theirs.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1014
May 15, 2011, 03:06:02 PM
The better answer is everyone has the right to life. If you take someone's life, you give up that right.

Stilling saying "X is wrong!" or "Y is wrong!". It's totally BS, man.

The universe doesn't give us rights, man!
May 15, 2011, 02:59:31 PM
Ok. This is a better answer than "murder is wrong!!!1111"

Just to be clear, I am a normal human being, not a pyschopath or a socialpath.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 15, 2011, 02:47:55 PM

I don't know about normal. Smiley

I was pretty sure you don't condone rape and murder, you're just a skeptic of moral principles.
legendary
May 15, 2011, 02:44:13 PM
You probably can't. The rest of society will see you as a threat and band together to take you down.

Activity: 392
May 15, 2011, 02:36:41 PM
What do you mean I didn't? My answer to the question why shouldn't he murder and rape while thinking he can get away with it is: It all ends in tears eventually. The rest is my personal view towards such members of society.

What if I get away with it, every single time? Saying it's not ok, doesn't matters.

You probably can't. The rest of society will see you as a threat and band together to take you down.
May 15, 2011, 02:36:10 PM
P.S. Any other anti-statists watch Dexter and think about how much you'd rather hire him take down the killer of a loved one than the police?

Good luck getting me to wait for anyone else to take care of it. I can only hope this is a situation I never have to face.
May 15, 2011, 02:35:06 PM
Why should humans follow this concept of non-aggression principle? Why should we follow a rule of ethic that prohibit murder, rape, and so on?

Because if you murder and rape others, you are implicitly stating that that such behavior is acceptable. Therefore you have no argument when others rape and murder you. Do you want to be raped and murdered?

Rape and murder would not be rampant simply because the risk of retaliation would be too high. The ones who go for it anyway would win a Darwin Award fast so there's no need for the non-aggression principle, only a sense of self-preservation is needed.
May 15, 2011, 02:33:46 PM
What if I get away with it, every single time? Saying it's not ok, doesn't matters.

What about it? There is nothing that can be done. What is the point you are trying to make?
May 15, 2011, 02:31:16 PM

You can't. Eventually you will make a mistake, and someone will kill you in self defense. The world rejoices, and life goes on. If you can't be caught or stopped, then a state isn't going to be solve the problem and this is a pointless discussion.

P.S. Any other anti-statists watch Dexter and think about how much you'd rather hire him to take down the killer of a loved one than the police?
Activity: 126
May 15, 2011, 02:31:13 PM
What do you mean I didn't? My answer to the question why shouldn't he murder and rape while thinking he can get away with it is: It all ends in tears eventually. The rest is my personal view towards such members of society.

We are all free to choose whatever path we consider best. Good luck
legendary
May 15, 2011, 02:29:15 PM

May 15, 2011, 02:23:41 PM
I've seen a lot of people like you. It all ends in tears eventually. It is very unfortunate and saddens me deeply that few exceptions inspire millions of people to become cunts

You couldn't answer the question so you resort to a personal attack. Try again.

May 15, 2011, 02:17:37 PM
Why should humans follow this concept of non-aggression principle? Why should we follow a rule of ethic that prohibit murder, rape, and so on?

Because if you murder and rape others, you are implicitly stating that that such behavior is acceptable. Therefore you have no argument when others rape and murder you. Do you want to be raped and murdered?

He can get away with it  Cheesy
May 15, 2011, 02:15:08 PM

May 15, 2011, 02:14:09 PM
So I shouldn't do certain things because some people might be out to get me?

What if I time travel back and save the Jews and the nazi comes out to get me?

I said nothing about someone who is out to get you.

We were talking about non-aggression here weren't we? The nazis were the aggressors, so you have every right to attempt to save the Jews.

I'm suggesting that if you try to initiate force against someone, be prepared for force in return.
May 15, 2011, 02:12:04 PM
I've seen a lot of people like you. It all ends in tears eventually. It is very unfortunate and saddens me deeply that few exceptions inspire millions of people to become cunts

You couldn't answer the question so you resort to a personal attack. Try again.
legendary
May 15, 2011, 02:09:22 PM
Congratulation, confusing the messenger with the message.

Apparently, you never have to deal with a sneaky son-of-the-bitch socialpath.
legendary
May 15, 2011, 02:06:36 PM
You should be prepared for the consequences when the day comes that you don't get away with it though.

So I shouldn't do certain things because some people might be out to get me.

What if I time travel back and save the Jews and the nazi comes out to get me?
May 15, 2011, 02:06:11 PM

Don't do to others what you don't want done to you

Why should I follow that rule? What if I can get away with it?

Pages:
Jump to: