Pages:
Author

Topic: Justin Sun and a rumor around him - page 3. (Read 585 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 25, 2019, 01:17:04 AM
Wouldn't surprise me, but probably just some fake news from salty fudders
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
July 25, 2019, 12:31:09 AM
Perhaps this hype is done artificially in order to attract more attention to the coin. Even the bad news want to draw attention to the project. I want to believe that the project will get out and give a good course for investors, as well as bypass the price of its opponent Neo.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
July 24, 2019, 09:19:41 PM
The media is probably trying to spread fake news, but I don't know, as it's said to be false as people are saying that Justin actually did a livestream in San Francisco, so this automatically makes the "locked inside China" news false.

With that said, I don't know how you can call the Tron project, a mostly hype-based coin, "well developed". Tongue
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
July 24, 2019, 07:21:33 PM
Hello everyone! I was interested in the news about the accusation of Justin San by the Chinese media 21st Century Business Herald. I respect Justin and his company TRON, which is well developed in the crypto market, but I did not understand why the media suddenly accused the man of money laundering and fraud. What was that? Huh Huh Huh Or is it an attempt by haters to create FUD around TRON to hurt the company and to lower the price of the coin (if yes, that was successful, TRX price plunges more than 15%)

https://cointelegraph.com/news/tron-price-plunges-as-justin-sun-denies-money-laundering-accusations
Pages:
Jump to: