Pages:
Author

Topic: Justin sun is now the Hero in crypto world - page 4. (Read 479 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
So when TRX pump? I am a holder, he had a lot of big updates but the coin is not performing well. I don’t know what catalyst the coin is waiting before it will reach its new ATH. Second, if BTC is a failure Justin is an idiot if he bought bags it.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Justin have done something what nobody havent done.

Right now Justin sun is most important person in crypto world.
Tron USDT trc20 is most important coin all my Friends also use USDT TRC20.

Its a best system this is what we need btc can Go dust nobody needs btc

Btc is needed Only If it can Go 100k so we can at least get profit of btc but even not 50k so the Michael saylors grayscales and all those guys can keep their btc to themselfes we Don't need it If the btc Don't do Nothing.

We now all just use tron at least for cheap and Transactions.

Satoshi is failure shame on btc also shame on eth.

History have been made Justin sun have provided to People what People need most.

What? I don't know what you eat on why you think about that, maybe he give a good contribution but don't give all the credits since many people lift up crypto and bitcoin is at the top of that.

If you bitcoin crash you will see the trx will dump also if you are supporter of that coin.

Never in my though came Satoshi is failure since he already got a recognition which other dev cannot take.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355

And, you are still the biggest idiot on bitcointalk. So everyone's happy.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252

How about if you see the latest news of what Justin Sun upon purchasing a lot of bitcoin? The owner of tron and BTT just purchased bitcoin during the dip. That's a genius decision that he has ever made. That's $150M worth of bitcoin.

https://cryptopotato.com/bought-the-dip-justin-sun-buys-150-million-worth-of-bitcoin/

Now I see why Justin Sun is a hero in crypto world because he bought up Bitcoin when it was low and help it recover LOL.
And for OP I think you have forgotten that it all started with Bitcoin?
It was the first ever cryptocurrency that succeeded and I think without it there wouldn't be alt-coin?
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
LOL.

we Don't need it If the btc Don't do Nothing.
How about if you see the latest news of what Justin Sun upon purchasing a lot of bitcoin? The owner of tron and BTT just purchased bitcoin during the dip. That's a genius decision that he has ever made. That's $150M worth of bitcoin.

https://cryptopotato.com/bought-the-dip-justin-sun-buys-150-million-worth-of-bitcoin/

Activity: 322
Merit: 14
Justin have done something what nobody havent done.

Tron USDT trc20 is most important coin all my Friends also use USDT TRC20.

Its a best system this is what we need btc can Go dust nobody needs btc

Btc is needed Only If it can Go 100k so we can at least get profit of btc but even not 50k so the Michael saylors grayscales and all those guys can keep their btc to themselfes we Don't need it If the btc Don't do Nothing.

We now all just use tron at least for cheap and Transactions.

History have been made Justin sun have provided to People what People need most.
Pages:
Jump to: