Pages:
Author

Topic: Kashmir !! Pakistan Vs India ! - page 2. (Read 614 times)

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
October 11, 2016, 04:25:31 PM
Freedom is the basic right of Kashmir, while India is denying it. This matter should need to be solved now, Pakistan is trying to bring the world attention towards this matter to solve it but India never want to do it.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
October 09, 2016, 01:48:51 AM
The two countries will not merge because they have different religions.

The Hindu population in India is declining and the Muslim-Christian population is rising. And moreover, the majority of the Hindus are secular and divided by caste. So the pre-partition India (i.e India + Pakistan + Bangladesh) will be having Muslim majority in a matter of decades. IMO, by 2030 or so, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will merge to form an Islamic Caliphate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 08, 2016, 07:05:21 AM
The two countries will not merge because they have different religions.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
October 07, 2016, 03:59:55 PM
pakistan should not even exist
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 07, 2016, 01:48:07 PM
I want to know what people think on global level about Kashmir Issue ? It's not just a poll it's a question on life of million of people for more than 60 years ?
Both should be in the same country, there will be no war between the governments. They could surpass China in wealth if they worked together as one nation. More military power, more people, larger market, more wealth. Everybody knows they'd rather fight themselves, if British India was to return it would be a mayor player in the world economy.
There is a reson of division between the two nations. It's little bit difficult to explain you that why both not join each other and live happily. it's just like you say why "North Korea and South Korea not live together and have More military power, more people, larger market, more wealth"
Activity: 672
Merit: 507
LOTEO
October 07, 2016, 11:47:28 AM
I want to know what people think on global level about Kashmir Issue ? It's not just a poll it's a question on life of million of people for more than 60 years ?
Both should be in the same country, there will be no war between the governments. They could surpass China in wealth if they worked together as one nation. More military power, more people, larger market, more wealth. Everybody knows they'd rather fight themselves, if British India was to return it would be a mayor player in the world economy.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 06, 2016, 06:25:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: