Pages:
Author

Topic: Kazakhstan will become the second country regulating the cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 966 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Oh Kazakhstan, a russian-speaking country with east-asian looking women. What's not to like? Grin
Do they have cheap electricity as well so I can move there to mine?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
First regulaters in Google recaptcha but works in phone and tablets.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

Japan regulated coins or just legalised as payment method?
I think Japan just legalised bitcoins as payment method on there, because as we know bitcoins is decentralized, there are no regulator for bitcoins, bitcoins can not be controled by government, corporations and other. Japan just makes bitcoin's users be comfortable on there because bitcoins doesn't considered as something illegal on there.

What a progressive country..
Activity: 966
Merit: 552

I think Japan just legalised bitcoins as payment method on there, because as we know bitcoins is decentralized, there are no regulator for bitcoins, bitcoins can not be controled by government, corporations and other. Japan just makes bitcoin's users be comfortable on there because bitcoins doesn't considered as something illegal on there.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Just said that they consider bitcoin as a coin. Not regulated the crypto or endorsed them.

legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Who was the first country?
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
As I remember Kzakhstan's guys very like to involve Big4 consultants to different projects without any result. I'm afraid that it is one more scheme for government money spending.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
This is good news for people from kazakhstan. All countries will adopt this technology and its products over time.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
They should update their anthem to say something about Bitcoin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIV-QdPEx-Q
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
The Astana International Financial Center has announced the creation of a working group together with Deloitte, Waves, Juscutum, and Kesarev Consulting to develop an ecosystem to enable blockchain solutions for the CIS region.

Independent legal and regulatory framework based on the English common law principles, and the Fintech regulatory Sandbox, a special regime for innovative projects within the Astana International Financial Center, are unique advantages for attracting capital to different projects from around the world.

http://wavescommunity.com/waves-helps-kazakhstan-to-become-the-second-country-regulating-the-cryptocurrency/
Pages:
Jump to: