Pages:
Author

Topic: KBMiner: AMD and Nvidia GPU miner for Grin, AE(aeternity) mining - page 2. (Read 2991 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
error: too many positional arguments at '--grin-cuckatoo31'

I trying ​​​​​​​--algorithm grin-cuckatoo31 --pass x --pool stratum+tcp://grincuckatoo31.eu.nicehash.com:3372 --user [email protected]:3372

the format of args passing to kbminer is totally correct.

but the error message shows that your add an additional ‘-’ before ‘grin-cuckatoo31’, which will be treated as an unrecognized parameter.

please remove that ‘-’ and try again
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
error: too many positional arguments at '--grin-cuckatoo31'

I trying ​​​​​​​--algorithm grin-cuckatoo31 --pass x --pool stratum+tcp://grincuckatoo31.eu.nicehash.com:3372 --user [email protected]:3372
Hello!

Kbminer 1.2 version don't work with grin31 on Hive OS. Cards 1080 Ti. Trying on sparkpool and f2pool, filling by tags (%WAL% for example) and manualy, with and without password, rebooting miner and farm don't helps.
If you started kbminer grin31 on hive, help me please whit configuration!

Let us communicate the problem here https://t.me/joinchat/Kh4-K1JgqDIzOeqzX9HCxA
Activity: 1
Hello!

Kbminer 1.2 version don't work with grin31 on Hive OS. Cards 1080 Ti. Trying on sparkpool and f2pool, filling by tags (%WAL% for example) and manualy, with and without password, rebooting miner and farm don't helps.
If you started kbminer grin31 on hive, help me please whit configuration!
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja

I got this error:
error: too many positional arguments at '--algorithm'

​​​​​​​--algorithm grin-cuckatoo31 --pass xxx --pool grin31-eu.f2pool.com:13654 --user xxx.j1

1070ti

It works fine now, I changed only the pool to grin31.f2pool.com:13654

GPU          Grin Cuckatoo29(GPS)   Grin Cuckatoo31(GPS)   AE Cuckoo29(GPS)

NVIDIA_1070Ti_8G             ...........                      0.96                     ...........

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja

I got this error:
error: too many positional arguments at '--algorithm'

​​​​​​​--algorithm grin-cuckatoo31 --pass xxx --pool grin31-eu.f2pool.com:13654 --user xxx.j1

1070ti
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Windows version?
On the system 5 * R390 I get an error
Code:
./kbminer: error while loading shared libraries: libcuda.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
What is natural since I have AMD cards
Type "nvidia-smi" to check CUDA version. Only CUDA 10 is supported.
Activity: 49
On the system 5 * R390 I get an error
Code:
./kbminer: error while loading shared libraries: libcuda.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
What is natural since I have AMD cards
Activity: 75
SWAP coin support?
We will support it if you need.
Very interesting swap support for amd 4gb
We have supported.
I am ready to participate in beta testing of miner for swap coin on my rx570-580 4gb Wink
Activity: 75
SWAP coin support?
We will support it if you need.
Very interesting swap support for amd 4gb
New miners need to be tested by the community in isolated environments like virtual machines and also need to be verified by IT professionals that no trojan horses or other malware is there , only then can be given out to the community.
KBMiner is one of Grin's earliest miner, and we got the recommendation of the Grin developer. You can go to Grin forum to confirm.
Windows version any time soon?
We are working on it, it will not be long.
KBMiner

KBMiner is one of the fastest AMD and Nvidia miner to mining Grin and AE(aeternity) , especially on AMD cards.
KBMiner was developed by the Minerbabe team and is available for download and use.

The Minerbabe team developed Minerbabe OS, a professional GPU mining system that has been run on more than 30,000 rigs, it is easy to use, stable, feature-rich and free.

So ... you could not agree and outbid other developers ))))

What kind of Trojan horses managed to inject into the miner?

You can test, talk is cheap, the hashrate will prove it.
Pages:
Jump to: