Pages:
Author

Topic: Keep Bitcoin, buy more or but something else IOTA, XRP... - page 2. (Read 360 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
I was wondering that should I buy IOTA. As I have read about it. It's sound too good to be true.

I also like to keep my investments in Bitcoin to support it, but maybe buy some IOTA for its friend. Any suggestions?

Diversification is good and healthy for your investment. Especially in the crypto market which is really dynamic and uncertain. So always keep a good proportion of your investment in bitcoin but try other coins as well. Because there are many coins which has a huge potential to go up in future. I have been watching IOTA since last couple of days and seen that it is fluctuating between $3.5 and $5. I won't recommend any single coin here, but try to buy different coins as well. I have started investing in ETH since last couple of months now and IOTA also looks like to a good investment asset with 4th largest market cap of 11 billion USD.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
IOTA is really something surprising in coinmarketcap, nobody expected this coin to be in the top 5, because this coin is not in bittrex (the most popular market), so I'm a bit hesitant to buy this coin
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack
I would recommend, spread out your investment, Like ETH, ETC, LTC,XMR,XLM,XRP,NEM
But try to enter at right price, but if you are  investing keeping 2 year in mind, everything is cheap now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The IOTA price has been fluctuating between $3.9 and $4.5 for some days now. It went past $5.5 level a few days ago but fell afterwards and hasn't been that high since. I'm waiting for the next price push, and with that hopefully we will see $7 levels. IOTA seems promising for me so far.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
i hear about IOTA too . and see the rising of it and still go up ,, but keep in your mind it will be make corrections so you need to choose entry point in careful . also the price of bitcoin now is unstable .
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I was wondering that should I buy IOTA. As I have read about it. It's sound too good to be true.

I also like to keep my investments in Bitcoin to support it, but maybe buy some IOTA for its friend. Any suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: